Cheap ultrasound in Houston.

There is a place that is centrally located that offers cheap ultrasound imaging including 3d ultrasounds. It's not just for pregnancies either, it's good for all abdominal organs like kidneys and gallbladder if you think you might have a stone.
Uh...okay...
Just sayin... I had some pain on my left side and someone suggested it might be kidney stones. Had it checked out and found it before it got worse.
threAD!
This is not a hobby related topic so it belongs on the Sandbox.

A name, website, location, hours of operation, GPS tag, A ZAGAT listing....
This is not a hobby related topic so it belongs on the Sandbox.

A name, website, location, hours of operation, GPS tag, A ZAGAT listing.... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
It could be hobby related if a provider left her strap on up his ass and it's stuck in his colon.

Mods would have moved my shit to the sandbox two minutes after I posted it. I guess he got the benefit of the doubt.

Seriously,
What kind of pain? Dull and throbbing or sharp? Where exactly is it? Is there anything that gives any kind of relief?

I'm not a Vet but I play a sick cat on TV.
  • Prego
  • 06-06-2013, 12:57 PM
As long as we are this far, what is the name/location of this super, duper imaging clinic?
^^^^ User's handle may explain the query.
THe only ultrasound clinic That matters is the one in the abortion clinic. You can't overturn roe v wade tonight, lets suck that thing outta there.

Oh and you will probably have to pay cash for your ultrasound if you don't have a doc's order for one. If you do have a docs order, why are you asking us?