If you have visited with TSAR or plan to, please read

As many of you know, I had a doctors appointment in Little Rock today. I have not been very active lately, I have not felt like myself. Today it was confirmed that I have a tumor, I will most likely not be seeing anyone except people have already seen. I just don't have the energy to be making first impressions. If you still do want to see me, we can try to make arrangements for that. please if you know me personally, do not say anything on my Facebook or in person, you guys are the first to know besides my husband. I still don't know what/when I will tell my family. So if you hear rumors of me retiring, this is why. Thank you all for your patience and cooperation with me during this time. Attachment 549510
Never met you but I am so sorry to hear about your tumor. I guy that used to work for me wife found out she had a 15 lb tumor in her stomach and she did not know it. They removed it and she lost some weight and that was all. I hope your tumor is somewhere safe like that and you have no future problems with it.
Sorry to hear that
From my own personal experience dealing with cancer myself in the past two years, I applaude you for informing your clients and this board. Only my close client friends knew about mine and new clients had no idea but I had to cancel lots of appointments due to being ill. I would have a few good days n few bad ones.

Just a quick word of wisdom, make sure you take care of your self first, your clients will understand and support you all the way thru....
Wish you the best and take care! Never have met you, but my father has been diagnosed with cancer and I know only from second-hand experience that it can be a bitch. Hope you stay strong and keep fighting the good fight.
So sorry to hear the news. Todays medicine has come along way and amazing things can be accomplished. Prayers headed your way and hope to hear that you are well soon.
Never met you but I am so sorry to hear about your tumor. I guy that used to work for me wife found out she had a 15 lb tumor in her stomach and she did not know it. They removed it and she lost some weight and that was all. I hope your tumor is somewhere safe like that and you have no future problems with it. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I wish it were that simple. It's a brain tumor. They've done some testing, just waiting for results.

Sorry to hear that
From my own personal experience dealing with cancer myself in the past two years, I applaude you for informing your clients and this board. Only my close client friends knew about mine and new clients had no idea but I had to cancel lots of appointments due to being ill. I would have a few good days n few bad ones.

Just a quick word of wisdom, make sure you take care of your self first, your clients will understand and support you all the way thru.... Originally Posted by Madison_XXX
Thank you so much. It wasn't an easy decision but it was much easier than everyone complaining about me having to cancel or not being available to drive three hours in the middle of the night. I've been making excuses, so I figured it was time to just let it be known, to keep my name in good standing. And honestly it's a lot easier to say it here than to my family. To worry with trying to explain it to my kids, to tell my mom, who is battling tumors herself, and doesn't need to worry with it. However a few of my clients have become close and I wanted to tell them sooner, just couldn't.
Again thanks for the support
I'm so sorry to hear that. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, beautiful.
Bless your heart. I am so sorry to hear this. However I have had my experiences with tumors and not all are cancer. I hope this is so in your case. I will be sending you healing energy.I f you ever find yourself scared and feeling lost during this time contact me and we can talk. Take care pretty girl.
Ouch! You have my deepest sympathy.

Cheers,

bcg
Aw sorry to hear that sweetie! I wish you all the best and your in my prayers! I enjoyed talking with you that one time, you seem really sweet!!
I wish it were that simple. It's a brain tumor. They've done some testing, just waiting for results.

Thank you so much. It wasn't an easy decision but it was much easier than everyone complaining about me having to cancel or not being available to drive three hours in the middle of the night. I've been making excuses, so I figured it was time to just let it be known, to keep my name in good standing. And honestly it's a lot easier to say it here than to my family. To worry with trying to explain it to my kids, to tell my mom, who is battling tumors herself, and doesn't need to worry with it. However a few of my clients have become close and I wanted to tell them sooner, just couldn't.
Again thanks for the support Originally Posted by tsar

Sorry to hear that it is a brain tumor. My sister inlaw had breast cancer and she just had the lump removed because of vanity. Few year later it came back and they found out that she had a cancerous tumor in her brain. This took surgeon, chemo, and radiation. But she is an asshole now, meaning that she is alright just an asshole. She found out that she had the same gene that Angelina Jolie has but Angelina Jolie had both breast removed and more than likely her ovary also. She shouldn't have any future problem with that. If my sister inlaw had done the same she never would have had the tumor on the brain. Hopefully you will be fine, but you made turn into an asshole.

Oh, and btw we thought the chemo would make her sick and she would lose weight (she gained). They gave her a shot of steroids during her treatment and she had so much energy the next day after treatments that I thought about asking for one.
Really sorry to hear this. I've had friends with brain tumors before and they were successfully removed. Best of luck to you. You come across as a really nice person on here and I hope the best for you.
Wish you well.
Never have met you but I wish you all the best..
I will say a prayer for you! Hope everything goes okay for you stay strong.