WHAT A RIDE!!! And it's all thanks to you guys!

So I just wanted to let u guys know I will be moving to Portland, Oregon the beginning of August so if anyone is wanting to come hang out with me before I go, I'd be delighted! More or less i think I would be the one you are helping out BC I'm sure we all know it's not exactly a cheap process but it's necessary! I want to thank you all in advance for the time and effort you have spent with me and I've enjoyed you all thoroughly! Hope to see you all before I go, but if not my friends, it's been an honor! KEEP CALM AND HOBBY ON! You all have ultimately helped me make a dream I've had for about 2 years, finally be feasible and come true! Much love!!!!
Travel safely and best of luck to you.

Cheers,

bcg
Tyvm
Go west young lady, I love that area of the country, simply gorgeous
So it's funny that u say that and as dumb as I will sound after I admit this......I just realized that Oregon is even on the coast at all....lol maybe I shouldn't have admitted that! Lol oh well! I've still got a couple more days in the city though so anyone that wants to hang and meet up don't count me out quite yet!! Lol
Good luck from a fellow provider pursuing a dream ♡ congrats on making it happen! Portland is amazing!
Xoxo
Cleo