Provider Alerts

Ladies,Ive read several alerts about girls being robbed or other things. I would like to suggest again that if any provider is having issues with a man please post on Provider buzz or Nationalblacklist. If time goes by and you remember what happened you can go post it later. You post his name,phone numbers, handle, email addres, what happened, what he looked like and any info you have which may be alot or very little. I am not just asking for Eccie ladies I am asking for Providers anywhere that may not be on here but may use Provider Buzz or Nationalblack list. It is a great way for us to be safe. I am not trying to be bossy but helpful. I hope we all can try and post more of our alerts on there so we all can help each other out. Have a great weekend. Hugs TP
Hi Truly Passion. Thank you for your support on the other thread.

Hugs and you know I always got your back girl.
Ladies,Ive read several alerts about girls being robbed or other things. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
TP I have also noticed about 6 or 8 ALERTS reguarding a man fitting the same description and around the same area. Then I starting thinking, either the providers are NOT reading the alerts section and keep letting this maniac in or they don't believe other providers alerts and keep letting this maniac in. I fail to understand why.

Robbed or Raped at gun point.

Kandy's Quote: Ladies this guy was very dangerous, he was a young black male. He was dressed in all black with black bandana on his face he wore glasses.

Holly's Quote: Hispanic or black, short....Maybe 5'7- 5'8. Clear, big glasses and a bandana around his face. (black& chrome 9MM)

Britney's Quote: He was about 5'7" came in with glasses. Shirt was torn up & made it look like he just got off of work from a factory or mechanic job, was driving a tahoe on 24's, of darker complexion & had tattoos all over his chest. He looked like he weighed about 280

Jessie's Quote: He is a young, medium skinned, black drug dealer. He had a bald head and a small build (gun to my head)

And that is just to name a few. Do we see a PATTERN Here?
Now all these might not be the same guy but damn, they all are doing this with a gun and to providers. can ya'll ladies stop opening doors to guy's wearing a bandana or ones you have not screened properly? What good are ALERTS if you don't read them or if you don't believe them? All this been happening within the last 60 days.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=105

CG
CG, there were some similarities noticed by staff as well. Ladies, if you have been involved with the situation described above, please take time to view this thread in infoshare: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=491209
whaaaaa? OK....I am freekin out.

This is insane.

Where is the thorough screening to detect this stuff?

Black bandana? Uh...yeah....I would say....from the peep hole...in the door....exuse me....I need to freshen up a bit and then will let you in. Immediately contact Hotel security. Does that mean we blow our cover....NO! Just some strange guy lurking around my door....and needs to be removed.

Seriously......common sense??

Gals....for goodness sake, I truly respect that you want to make an appointment happen. But, chill out...and take the time to listen to your gut....instincts....and NEVER NEVER open that door if there is wierdness.

I've been in this BIZ for 6 years now.....and still make mistakes.
However, I will say....I've learned to catch a clue thru persistant screening and personal light bulbs.

Hugs,
Torre
Thank Torre I agree with you. I make mistakes all the time in this world and the real world but our gut helps us and if things are going on put his ass on provider buzz or national blacklist. Those sites are great cause some girls are providers that may not be here but it would help them.
There is also the part where Providers tend to get questioned on their alerts, which seems like prevents some ladies not to post them, to avoid the drama and hassle. Which is pretty sad, if they were a victim, because its now not only effected them, but also will effect someone else.

I know, sometimes some might have an agenda as we have seen before, but, seems like tact needs to be involved when questioning a validity of an alert. Don't be a jerk/asshole about it.
  • S-Man
  • 08-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Sadly a few have muddied the forum by posting false ones due to some agenda.
  • b2pop
  • 08-11-2012, 05:09 PM
We should take all alerts seriously and try to sift through the BS ones. We cannot help that some people do BS or have agendas just goes with the terriotory. However, as pointed out by CopierGuy0 these alerts have a definite serious pattern. We need hope this guy goes to prison.
If reports are accurate, this guy has already BEEN to prison for this activity. Signs point to dealing with a serial rapist and robber. This isn't a matter of somone crying wolf. This is a repeat offender who is back stalking the Dallas/FW hobby community, and ladies need to be aware and take steps.

The information is there. Do your research, trust your instincts and make smart choices.
I agree 100% Duke. Ladies please be safe.
I would like to suggest again that if any provider is having issues with a man please post on Provider buzz or Nationalblacklist. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
+1000

good advice. no real reason to post it in the coed alert forum.

screen, then screen again. and be safe!
Be safe , follow your instincts !
But the scary part about this guy is he HAS ref's. It looks like he will see a couple of girls and be really nice and then WHAM! He is at it again.

This guy has done this over and over and over again. In fact he just got OUT of jail for doing this to providers. Ladies, make sure you BURN his image into your brain (there is pix of him every where on this board) because that may save your life. There is NO doubt in my mind, it is a matter of time before he kills someone.

He was posting in the alert thread. Go check it out. It is the one that has been banned.
But the scary part about this guy is he HAS ref's. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Actually I don't THINK he does have ref's. If I read/interpret right he name drops or gives detailed info he's gleened somehow then gives the ladies little to no time to verify the credibility of his claims. He seems to count on their need for revenue over a thorough screening.