Talking Dirty....When it goes too far...

Ok.. I love it when a favorite client friend of mine, whispers nasty things in my ear..or hell even screams them out during some good pounding, but this video link below just sent me over the top. That is some sexy shit!

If any of you guys can pull this off...I will be all yours!

Talk dirty to me!
Sorry babe, no can do.....not even for you. I have my limitations and my reputation to uphold. LOL.

I suspect other guys will be practicing in front of the mirror so they can take you deep into this fantasy of yours. I wish them all the best.

Perhaps you could request guys to record and post clips of their best sexy talk.

BTW: Great movie!
Practicing now... I think I can pull this off!

That is too funny
Ok.. I love it when a favorite client friend of mine, whispers nasty things in my ear..or hell even screams them out during some good pounding, but this video link below just sent me over the top. That is some sexy shit!

If any of you guys can pull this off...I will be all yours!

Talk dirty to me! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Reese,

Not sure that it's in me!!!

But since your wishes are my commands!!! I would sure give it a try and hopefully I would not disappoint you!!!

I will be your Guinea Pig for any Fantasy that you may have!!!
Not sure which one if would start laughing first if I attempted to talk like that to your face!But I do want put my.....in your...
I will be your Guinea Pig for any Fantasy that you may have!!!
Don't say pig, that brings to mind another dirty talking scene (Deliverance) that is better left untouched LOL.
  • Gypsy
  • 08-13-2012, 10:58 AM
It goes too far when you whisper, "You mean the panties your mother laid out for you.". Great Seinfeld episode.
Funny as hell..... Thanks for the laugh Reesey..... Sounds like all hat and no cattle to me...
Who knew Bush Jr was ever in a movie?
Talking dirty can NEVER go too far!!

I L-O-V-E Dirty talk...Mmmmmm makes me so wet
Omg. I cannot stop laughing. I really needed that today! Thanks Reese
Kendall
Love that!!!!!
Wow, good educational video...lol
Oh ladies ... you sure are purdy, now let's see that taint.
the sad thing about that video is, I bet hill billys dont GET what's so funny.

LOL