Funny story to illustrate why guys are here.

So, having seen some of texengnr's posts on bondage and stuff, I talked to the SO about it and we decided to give it a try. I had the rope and the scissors to cut it if needed, she got naked on the bed and I started to tie her arms behind her back. I got a decent knot tied when she said, "oh, no" and a bad rotten egg type smell started to fill the room. She jumped off the bed the best she could and we aired out the room for a bit to try again.

I put her on her back with her face hanging off the edge of the bed and placed myself in her mouth. I had forgotten about the unfortunate flatulence and was rather aroused until I heard a whoopee cushion type sound and the air was filled with an unpleasant odor.

Loads of laughter and an immediate loss of erection ensued, and I was not getting any that night. So, while we created quite a lasting memory, it was not the type of memory I had hoped for.

That, boys and girls is why sometimes it is better to play with a pro!
I have heard of fucking the shit out of a girl , but if all you was getting was some FART'S then maybe you need to try harder.

Sorry man could not help it, you have to admit this is funny.
why do I find this hysterical?

The Original Jenna of Dallas

spikebaby
Sounds like you need to see Dr. Berkleigh Sexologist....or are you already one of her students? She has been there and done that. If not, she will check it out and report back later.

Keep on trying with the SO. You are getting farther than alot of us other guys. LOL.
Invisible1, I have not had the pleasure of studying under Dr. Berkleigh yet. I had to get a new handle and this one was no doubt influenced by her title as the Sexologist on the board. I am always willing to learn!
Similar situation happened to me!

The first time I ever tried greek with an SO was a comical disaster. We were just kids and had no idea how to prepare. So lots of lube a condom were in use. After getting about half-way in, she said it hurt too bad to continue. I pulled out, go to take the condom off, and she ripped one right on my cock. We laughed for years about it and the following embarrassment. To this day, I still laugh when thinking about it!
feel lucky it wasn't a SHART
Sounds like you need to see Dr. Berkleigh Sexologist....or are you already one of her students? She has been there and done that. If not, she will check it out and report back later.

Keep on trying with the SO. You are getting farther than alot of us other guys. LOL. Originally Posted by Invisible1

You crack me up

Invisible1, I have not had the pleasure of studying under Dr. Berkleigh yet. I had to get a new handle and this one was no doubt influenced by her title as the Sexologist on the board. I am always willing to learn! Originally Posted by Sexology Student

This I have not done...
NOR DO I FART...EVER!!!

I prefer the word "toot" LOL and I don't do that either LOL

I know I have been meaning to get with a Hobbyist for some tape, robe, bondage and Picture fun, but our schedules never connect!

I will for sure like to try this out

feel lucky it wasn't a SHART Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Too Funny
Never believe a fart, they lie.

Berk, that explains so much.
This I have not done...
NOR DO I FART...EVER!!!

I prefer the word "toot" LOL and I don't do that either LOL

Berk you know this is not natural, you could blowup if to much gas builds up.
I know a lady friend that said the same thing and I was over at her house helping her SO one day and she did not know I was there. I walked into the house from the garage, there is a hallway next to the door and she must not have heard me coming in, then it happened it would have made any man proud and some jealous, I started laughing ,she turned around and saw me turned red and told me that was the first time she had ever done that. I guess she thought I was going to believe that, she wouldn't look me in the eyes for six mo. and would apologize ever time I seen her, I still laugh about it when a lady says she don't toot, fart are whatever you want to call it.
That, boys and girls is why sometimes it is better to play with a pro! Originally Posted by Sexology Student
Does a pro fart smell better??
Next time you try that just keep the family dog in the bedroom. They get blamed for 90% of all farts anyway.
As Berkleigh explained, they don't toot either! Sometimes it is easier to get it up for a woman that doesn't ask you to go to store and buy tampons for her, and that you don't have to see in the horrid mud mask or in curlers and a funky bathrobe. We pay for fantasy!
LOL