2 questions from a rookie 1 mabey stupid.

#1 is there a time limit from when you see a provider to the time you write a reveiw. #2 why dont providers writ reveiws for clients. Or mabey just a thumbs up kind of deal to let other ladys know the guy is safe clean and respectful. And wouldnt this make screening a little easyer. Just askin.
#2 why dont providers writ reveiws for clients.
I would not make the assumption that such a thing does not exist, let's just say that
I understand. Thanks
  • S-Man
  • 08-14-2012, 07:19 PM
#2 why dont providers writ reveiws for clients. Or mabey just a thumbs up kind of deal to let other ladys know the guy is safe clean and respectful. And wouldnt this make screening a little easyer. Just askin. Originally Posted by Nograss cattle co.
Substitute a "thumbs up" with an "Okay" and you've got Preferred411.com
#1. Every board I have been on asked for reviews within 30 days of visit to get credit. But you can wright a review anytime.
I'd hope there's a time limit...details are important, and after sleeping so many days...
  • S-Man
  • 08-14-2012, 07:27 PM
From Premium Access Information Thread...
REVIEW APPROVAL

Reviews are considered for Premium Access based on filling out each of the fields completely, giving an adequate physical description, and providing sufficient details of the encounter in the Rest of the Story field. Reviews which do not meet the criteria for Premium Access credit can generally be classified into one of the following categories.

1) Duplicate, Misfire, or Incomplete
2) Missing Contact Info
3) Inadequate Physical Description
4) Insufficient details in The Rest of the Story portion of the review
5) Strip Club review with no mention of extras
6) Review posted in "Other Reviews" forum
7) Repeat review of the Same Provider *
8) NCNS review (we appreciate the intel, but since no activities took place, no credit can be issued)
9) Review is based on an experience that took place over 30 days ago
You should post your review within 30 days of seeing her.

We have the Men's Lounge...the ladies have the Powder Room...if it's still up and running.
That's where they tell the other girls about us weenies, crybabies, assholes, shortchangers, stud-wanna-be's, etc.
Thanks for the info everyone.
Holly molly Eva I wish you were Fort worth area.