I didnt know I was a rapist and a stalker

://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2084591

Peyton C has accused me of being a rapist and a stalker so please let me have it.

Whom of you have i stalked and who has accused me of rape?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2084591

Post 51

Be happy to disable my account and all my pms are available for scrutiny.

Personally I think a pimp is pissed....I also recieved an anonymous text saying an alert had been posted on me in the powder room with my license plate and face pic.
Last four digits of number are 9239

Happy Tuesday!
Wtf is this shit. She's accusing you of being a rapist ? Where is her proof
She also accused me of having many handles and in the interest of full disclosure I will say I did go by Nicholas Linnear before and had to disable it due to an outting issue.

So cmon Peyton....Peyton who hasnt had a review in forever and only shows up to try and sling shit on people.

Ladies Id be cautious communicating with Peyton , I suspect there'sa hairy legged man on the other end.

Sorry for the drama but.....A Rapist????
  • BLM69
  • 06-13-2017, 03:29 PM
Pimps know how to play the game so they think, freaking gold tooth pussy, boycott the whore and force the pimp to actually work for a living, he can start at the local car wash
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-13-2017, 03:33 PM
Ahh.. y'all mofos and your cliques.. smdh.

Aren't bitches supposed to be the most catty? Get a few of you guys around some fresh new ass and you lose your fucking minds.
Rapist - nuff said.
What Mindy Maze pimp paid you to write that fake review you rapist.
  • 06-13-2017, 03:42 PM

Aren't bitches supposed to be the most catty? Get a few of you guys around some fresh new ass and you lose your fucking minds. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Lmao....luv Ze

Butch....brush your shoulder off and continue hobbying dude.
://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2084591

Peyton C has accused me of being a rapist and a stalker so please let me have it.

Whom of you have i stalked and who has accused me of rape? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

They say you learn something new everyday.
What Mindy Maze pimp paid you to write that fake review you rapist. Originally Posted by Peyton C
Do you and Mindy share the same pimp?

Aren't bitches supposed to be the most catty? Get a few of you guys around some fresh new ass and you lose your fucking minds. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Probably true

Cmon Peyton(just gonna call you Mike since we all know youre a dude)

Mikee Mikee Mikee

Who else paid me for a review?

Please disclose the pertinent info on the RAPIST allegation with any communications(are you sure you're not doing what shrinks call " transference" Mike? Blaming me for the dude in prison that led a gang bang on your little butt hole? You're not in prison anymore Mike, take a deep breathe. Do some yoga. And get a job you fucking lazy pimp!)
I'd like to know how or why Butch is being called a rapist by Peyton C...

What info do you have that might confirm this...or back these allegations up?
As well as.....I would like proof that "Peyton" is actually a real live woman.
Peyton why dont you post a selfie holding a sign with today's date.
I am probably wrong.
And as Analeese said....let the evidence roll out.

(Does anyone else want to see a selfie? Does anyone else think it'ssuspicious that Peyton has had no reviews since October and only posts things to sling shit?
Does anyone think it'ssuspicious that Peyton(Mike) posted this shit on me at the same time that I posted something on her friend in the Welcome and intro thread?
Mighty coincidental....
  • BLM69
  • 06-13-2017, 04:51 PM
I'd like to know how or why Butch is being called a rapist by Peyton C...

What info do you have that might confirm this...or back these allegations up? Originally Posted by Analeese
Pimp wanted the whore to get the cash and end the session right away, if the trick refused to get ripped off like a pussy, here we are and he's a rapist now lol