An Un-rant

I need to un-rant. To express gratitude. To revel in the memory of recent (as yet unreviewed) sessions.

Ladies I've met through this site and p411 have taken me to new heights. I had an amazing session late morning and am still riding the high 11 hours later. Wow.

I sometimes say to myself with a wink and a nod that this kind of lovin' is saving my marriage because I can get what I can't get at home. And man oh man, I can get it!

I would never have had those sessions without this board and p411. Thanks to all of you who make this the amazing source of information and connection that it is.

There, I said my piece. Un-ranting complete and I feel better.

And now I return you to your regular programming!
well they probably dont care unless you send them a gift card or something. it's like my boss sending me a letter of appreciation without cash award attached to it. cant use letter of appreciation towards new car down payment or even for paying pussy rent.
why harsh the guys happy? I know exactly the feeling he's talking about... driving home at 3 in the morning, top down, hair all f*cked up, still sweaty and oily... feeling like you've just won an olympic gold medal....

shit, bask in it, man, bask in it.
  • BLM69
  • 06-15-2017, 05:31 PM
I wonder how the provider was thinking when lover boy left? Probably saying, I'm glad that trick left.....NEXT!
Sounds like you were looking for love when should have just been ...... Till finished
Sorry boys, you can't harsh this mellow. This place ain't perfect, and neither is the hobby. There are many thorns with the roses, nevertheless I'm really grateful for the fun I've been having!
why harsh the guys happy? I know exactly the feeling he's talking about... driving home at 3 in the morning, top down, hair all f*cked up, still sweaty and oily... feeling like you've just won an olympic gold medal....

shit, bask in it, man, bask in it. Originally Posted by texassapper
Exactly!! I LIKE'ed this post.

well they probably dont care unless you send them a gift card or something. it's like my boss sending me a letter of appreciation without cash award attached to it. cant use letter of appreciation towards new car down payment or even for paying pussy rent. Originally Posted by darkwader
I wonder how the provider was thinking when lover boy left? Probably saying, I'm glad that trick left.....NEXT! Originally Posted by BLM69
The guy didn't say he gave a damn about what he thinks she felt or got out of his company. He didn't say anything about it being a Lovefest between them only that it satisfies him....Some guys (hint) love to follow JustinSlayer's every streetwalker review then run over to that area as quick as possible and bareback some skankyass street hoe - I wonder what that teeth missing hoe says when that Trick leaves, maybe "Glad that fat mother fucker nutted fast, now where's my dealer."...The OP got satisfied and now he's gratified, as men, that's a little more than we get by jacking off, otherwise we wouldn't be here, none of us.
Great reply ManSlut!!!
Great reply ManSlut!!! Originally Posted by micktoz
+1
+1 Originally Posted by TexasChiliDog
+2
  • BLM69
  • 06-17-2017, 02:09 AM
The guy didn't say he gave a damn about what he thinks she felt or got out of his company. He didn't say anything about it being a Lovefest between them only that it satisfies him....Some guys (hint) love to follow JustinSlayer's every streetwalker review then run over to that area as quick as possible and bareback some skankyass street hoe - I wonder what that teeth missing hoe says when that Trick leaves, maybe "Glad that fat mother fucker nutted fast, now where's my dealer."...The OP got satisfied and now he's gratified, as men, that's a little more than we get by jacking off, otherwise we wouldn't be here, none of us. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The guy was in cloud nine hours after the session, if you tricks want to fool yourself that these women give a crap besides the $, go ahead. I said and made the statement what's going though the providers head to bring lover boy back to earth and all you suckers agreeing like a fat pussy

I know my place in the hobby, many providers talk to me straight without filters from the $100-$350hr and let me fill you guys in, they call us tricks and I'm good with it

Hey MS, we're in the same giant pool in here, you've tasted a few toothless SW's believe that, the nice incall and the high rate with the sweet nothings whispered in your ear won't keep you dry. You ever think where your donation ends up at? Keep assuming things smart guy
I wonder how the provider was thinking when lover boy left? Probably saying, I'm glad that trick left.....NEXT! Originally Posted by BLM69
Like that matters at all. This is P4P and some tricks, like myself actually enjoy ourselves.
Who gives a flying f what she is thinking afterwards, or during, or before? If she makes someone happy, she did her job.
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-17-2017, 06:28 AM
Love the post, McHappy. Life is beautiful.

The usual bashers here need to practice safe sex and go fuck themselves.
Love the post, McHappy. Life is beautiful. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
The drama comes and the drama goes. I didn't expect it to show up on this thread, but no worries: the mellow is still not harshed. Planning my next escapade next week with good reason to believe it'll go well.
I enjoyed the OP's thoughts. Like to read something positive around here from time to time.

Happy for ya!