Happy Birthday Easye!!!!!

I KNOW you're having a Rockin day today! If you're not up yet, wake yo ass up.... Thank you for being my Bestie and my Rock, through the Good times and the Bad (not crying, just clearing my throat... ). Here's to another Decade and many more to come (you're stuck with me for Life... ). See you soon and this time you can block my driveway cuz I'm driving YOUR car....

Happy Birthday babe, love ya!!!!
Happy birthday brother!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TI YOU...
HAPPY BIRRHDAY DEAR PAPiTO ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU
Hope you enjoy your day !and yes I know you're celebrating the whole week but celebrate extra HARD tonight . Happy birthday papi . I'm thankful & grateful to have you part of my life!!!

Te Amo Mucho!!!
Besos
Happy Birthday my friend!!
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!!
Alyssa i wish i could find your secret to aging, you are such a beauty!!!
Azebella thank you, you are truly a sweetheart!! Muchos besos1!

Blackpr your bday was yesterday and mine today.....you know what we have to do on our bucketlist.......PARTY at least once!!
Bamatide...you're a true gent...thank you my friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old Friend
Happy birthday stranger, where have you been hiding?
Thank God I'm NBA now. I could barely stomach IG and another that I met over drinks and couldn't bring myself to f*ck (you guys ride his dick like he's KingDingALing) A girl's gotta see who she has to in the beginning, for marketing purposes Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
If you're black, I guess you'll never know

Seriously though, thanks for the giggle this morning, that was too easy (and I wasn't even using Reverse Psychology This Time)... Have a great day Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Wha tha fuck are you doing consorting with these people?! Did we forget who we are?

:On Topic:
Congratulation, Easye. You're one (1) day closer to death.
[QUOTE=Dorian Gray;1058542894]Wha tha fuck are you doing consorting with these people?! Did we forget who we are?

D.G, Who You Are and What You Look like will Never Change. No matter how Hard you Ride Hitler's D*ck. N.B.W.B.E.A

Now stop Hating on this Birthday thread. Whichever one of you live ins that posted this. Jealous Haters

Now stop Hating on this Birthday thread. Whichever one of you live ins that posted this. Jealous Haters Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
No hatred. Just despondent that one who has worked so hard to not have to cater to those you loathe, as many others do, would do this. One should never forget who they are. What they do. What they stand for. The things they've done to get there. The things they will continue to do.

Although I have also taken into consideration that this is a sarcastic commentary. In that case, kudos to you. I was completely taken aback & befuddled. Your eloquent usage of word play is commendable.
Happy Birthday E!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!!!!!

Now that you two have said your peace "DG"and "Alyssa" let the birthday wishes for EASYE continue. Please don't let it happen again.

you welcome papichulo

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!!
Alyssa i wish i could find your secret to aging, you are such a beauty!!!
Azebella thank you, you are truly a sweetheart!! Muchos besos1!

Blackpr your bday was yesterday and mine today.....you know what we have to do on our bucketlist.......PARTY at least once!!
Bamatide...you're a true gent...thank you my friend. Originally Posted by Easye
Sorry i'm late E.

Hope you had a great one!