Public Display of Affection & the hobby

This is relation to HOBBY DATES:

For those of you whom enjoy extended dates that extend beyond the bedroom. IE: in public.
What are your feelings regarding PDA (within reason) with the hobbyist or provider your on the date with?? Do you feel it's TOO intimate?

I'll start since I often get the pleasure of enjoying extended dates beyond the bedroom.
Personally, I have & will continue to; take my dates hand and hold it while walking. Or feed him at dinner while we try various dishes. I have and will continue to kiss my date in public & play footsies under the table.
To me, I don't view the man I'm on a date with as a *hobbyist*. Rather a man that I'm proud to be seen in public with. Regardless if someone stares & wonders. We're both mature adults and I thoroughly enjoy being in the company of a respectful kind man and regardless if we just met & if that's going to be a one time date. If I feel the urge to kiss him. I will. I'm all for pda in the hobby. I want the man I'm with to have an enjoyable experience.
I treat her like i would any other woman, with respect and love. I could care less what anybody else thinks.
If it was an extended date including public activities like dinner movies, etc. i would treat it as an outside of the hobby date. holding hands, light kissing basically enjoying a nice romantic evening.
This is relation to HOBBY DATES:

For those of you whom enjoy extended dates that extend beyond the bedroom. IE: in public.
What are your feelings regarding PDA (within reason) with the hobbyist or provider your on the date with?? Do you feel it's TOO intimate?

I'll start since I often get the pleasure of enjoying extended dates beyond the bedroom.
Personally, I have & will continue to; take my dates hand and hold it while walking. Or feed him at dinner while we try various dishes. I have and will continue to kiss my date in public & play footsies under the table.
To me, I don't view the man I'm on a date with as a *hobbyist*. Rather a man that I'm proud to be seen in public with. Regardless if someone stares & wonders. We're both mature adults and I thoroughly enjoy being in the company of a respectful kind man and regardless if we just met & if that's going to be a one time date. If I feel the urge to kiss him. I will. I'm all for pda in the hobby. I want the man I'm with to have an enjoyable experience. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I could not agree more!! I have many extended evening dates and that is exactly how I feel about them. I want to have fun and be romantic. However, I usually ask my date what their wishes are just in case. An extended date is just that, a date. I don't care what onlookers think, my attention is on my date and I like to flirt and play.
Thanks for the feedback.

Guy, what IF the *provider* your out on a date with. Chooses (not) to hold your hand nor show any type of affection. Rather, she's there as your (hobby) date and anything regarding affection in public, she would would feel to be too intimate. Yes, that includes holding hands.
How would you feel in that regard?
I have lots of extended dates. I treat them all as if it were not a hobby. Opening doors, holding hands, Kissing, wine and laughter. It makes the date's so much better in my opinion. Makes for a better time BCD.

As for your second question Milf...
If the lady that I am with chooses not to on our date, that's fine. I would finish the date like always. I am sure that it would move her way down on my list, but that is my choice. I like to have fun when I go out on a date with a sexy lady. My last 10 hour date was amazing. The connection has to be there between both parties in order to have a great time outside of the bedroom.

My two cents.
I have lots of extended dates. I treat them all as if it were not a hobby. Opening doors, holding hands, Kissing, wine and laughter. It makes the date's so much better in my opinion. Makes for a better time BCD.

The connection has to be there between both parties in order to have a great time outside of the bedroom.

My two cents. Originally Posted by aussie317

I agree.
TY wicked. Both were really good questions.
if the date wasnt into public displays of affection, why would you want to be on a date with that person? if the person doesnt want to hold hands then i would look elsewhere. For a multi hour date in public to work both parties should click.

pda doesnt have to be to the extreme. holding hands and light kissing is enough display. much more needs to be BCD.
if the date wasnt into public displays of affection, why would you want to be on a date with that person? if the person doesnt want to hold hands then i would look elsewhere. For a multi hour date in public to work both parties should click.

pda doesnt have to be to the extreme. holding hands and light kissing is enough display. much more needs to be BCD. Originally Posted by Peanut

I agree. But I know of some (well known) providers in the TX community who DO not partake of pda, while on an extended date. To some, even holding hands is TOO intimate.
To each their own. But your correct. For an extended date to be memorable & enjoyable for both parties. They need to click.

I would hate to be the guy and pay for an extended date. Only to reach down to hold my dates hand and her pull it away. Because it's TOO intimate for her. Yet BCD being naked & frisky is not.
As a man it would be a huge turn off.

But thankfully I'm a woman who thinks like a man (at times)
Perhaps, instead of the guys asking what bcd activities can they partake of.
They might need to start asking if the minimal pda is accepted/welcomed on a date (in public)??