Sister Teams

Okay, I see from another thread that this good has disdain for the Mother-Daughter team approach.

So, what about sisters? And, are there any of these teams out there?

-SB
Checkout Madam Patricia and her sister Goddess Jezebel. This link will get you started:

http://queenofalltraits.com
my fantasy duo would be ts cameron from chicago and her adorable sister bella in atlanta! bella is all bottom and cameron is vers. both incredibly gorgeous and so hot!
I've heard that Italy and her cute sister are ready to play!
As has been pointed out in the Threads about the "Mother/Daughter" duos. Unless you have personal knowledge that the two Women are actually Sisters. The odds are pretty high that they are not actually related and just claiming to be due to the fantasy interest in this from Men. That being said. I have no problem doing a "Sister" Team. I wouldn't expect them to do anything with each other except for maybe some S** Toy related action. Which is fine (Couples and "Swingers" do this type of thing all the time). But as long as they focus on pleasing me I am good with anything they want to amuse each other during our time together.
I've heard that Italy and her cute sister are ready to play! Originally Posted by LuvCuteGirl
Who is Italy? Got a link?