Session Chemistry 101...

How should it go? First Contact...TCB Beforehand...What do people expect or want? Seems to be a lot of questionable reviews out there these days with some aspiring ladies who are new trying to fit in and those who have been around for a while are starting to receive very questionable applicants, with gents who have no clue about etiquette. How do the gents want their date to go? What is going to far on a first contact?

For me, have references in order (if you don't have a p411...get one asap!!) especially if I haven't seen them before, then provide some great convo when meeting in person, bottle of wine perhaps if they are into it, and then c'est la vie.

Hopefully, some new ladies can seek council from ones who have perfected their craft. Research is your best friend on this site if you wish to flourish as both a hobbyist and provider. Know who the best reviewers are or the top reviewed ladies....hint hint...

All ladies who are just starting or needing a refresher if times are tough...start here...Camille Fox Nails it!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...471&highlight=

Hope this helps who are having questionable experiences on both ends. Lately, just seeing too many folks gripe about this, that and the other...bad experience this...bad time that...if the hobby is not for you, leave please. On both ends...
This should be an interesting read.

Guys: hopefully you will glean some good advice.
I think Camille's thread just made jump over the fence. I hope to see her soon.