Name: Cristal
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: After Screening
URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/
City: Big D
State: Texas
Address: In between I35E and I35W
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, Mish, K9, K9 surfboard, Cowgirl, BBBJCIM, DFK
Hair Length and Color: light brown with some colored accents, almost down to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'3" give or take an inch. Height and weight proportional. Nice ass, and C cup breast size.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by DolbyPanda
DolbyPanda and LoneStar41
How do we contact this place.
How do we contact this place. Originally Posted by theotherguy

Perhaps with a phone or computer & email them.
The email address is obtainable on the website. Just have to know what link to click. So technically if an admin wanted to add it they would not be doing any harm.
I tried contacting them both ways and no response.
Sure miss Cristal.
Must be super secret access code.
Damn! Cristal is looking good in those new pics.
I requested access through the "Contact Us" on the website. Hoping to hear back. I saw Cristal for multiple 2 hour visits when she was with AS - if it's the same Cristal. Need to get access to CP so I can verify. She started her own place for a very short time. Must have been too much trouble to run her own. She was AMAZING!!
I requested access through the "Contact Us" on the website. Hoping to hear back. I saw Cristal for multiple 2 hour visits when she was with AS - if it's the same Cristal. Need to get access to CP so I can verify. She started her own place for a very short time. Must have been too much trouble to run her own. She was AMAZING!! Originally Posted by buffalofan507
Cristal at AS wasn’t too too long ago. What handle were you using then? Seeing how your handle is barely over one week old…

Were you blacklisted by CPop under your old handle?
Speaking of Cristal.. she sent me a text she’s working this weekend