It's that time again! MCM...

Soooo...it's Monday...AGAIN! And I've been thinking who I want to name as my crush for today.
After some time and lots of really nice (and naughty) thoughts of several of the gentlemen I've had the privilege of meeting and spending time with BCD, I've come to the conclusion that my MCM today is ... ... Desperado!
Our meeting was not only wonderful and relaxing. But the conversation was OUTSTANDING. We had many similar interests...and most important...he made me laugh A LOT. And that isn't counting the fact that this gentleman is VERY handsome & DYNAMITE in the bedroom!
Ladies, if you haven't had the privilege of meeting this gentleman, you are definitely missing out on one of the best hobbyists I've ever met.
Thank you, Desperado, for helping make my experience in the hobby that much better.
I haven't meet him, but what I hear is that he is VERY good if you know what I mean great choice babe! And I hope to have the pleasure myself!
He is mine too!!
  • Netx9
  • 02-03-2014, 10:06 PM
But... But... I guess no one remembers last year's Oscar winner
But... But... I guess no one remembers last year's Oscar winner Originally Posted by Netx9
Feeling left out huh? Don't worry, I get this feeling all the time.
If not, I think I'll go with ammo, ammonizzi, and, oh yeah AMMONITE!
But... But... I guess no one remembers last year's Oscar winner Originally Posted by Netx9
Wow... and there weren't any other nominees.... she went straight to the "envelope please"

Good on ya' Sweet Cara! Woo Hoo!
Aww thank you Cara! I don't know what to say lol. Here I am, just waking up going through my daily browsing, and what a surprise! I really wasn't expecting this, but honestly, I always keep my fingers crossed when I open threads like this. You really made my day. Hell, you made my week! It's an awesome feeling to be nominated by one of our communities most wonderful and beautiful lady's. Our time together was everything you mentioned, and one of my most memorable.

I'd also like to thank Katie and Tracy for their replies. It was great seeing you last week. Netx9 and MMM, cmon guys, I quietly waited and hoped for my MCM award, and 15 minutes of fame. Don't try to steal my thunda!!! lol

Thank you again sweetie for making me feel on top of the world, even if it is only for 15 minutes.
Me thinks I'm going to continue to meet ladies who don't put it all out there in contest mode.
I make it a point to make sure my partner has a good time but don't need to be compared in public.

Writing reviews on hobbyists in the public forum just seem cool to me.
aww boooo golfnwine! It's just for fun.. not like we're sharing specific details.
  • Netx9
  • 02-04-2014, 03:17 PM
aww boooo golfnwine! It's just for fun.. not like we're sharing specific details. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Ya, what she said! It's TRACY CRUSH TUESDAY! Wonder who next week's winner will be?

And congrats, Desperado! Sounds like the honor is well earned!
Thank you sir.
Aww thank you Cara! I don't know what to say lol. Here I am, just waking up going through my daily browsing, and what a surprise! I really wasn't expecting this, but honestly, I always keep my fingers crossed when I open threads like this. You really made my day. Hell, you made my week! It's an awesome feeling to be nominated by one of our communities most wonderful and beautiful lady's. Our time together was everything you mentioned, and one of my most memorable.

I'd also like to thank Katie and Tracy for their replies. It was great seeing you last week. Netx9 and MMM, cmon guys, I quietly waited and hoped for my MCM award, and 15 minutes of fame. Don't try to steal my thunda!!! lol

Thank you again sweetie for making me feel on top of the world, even if it is only for 15 minutes. Originally Posted by Desperado
Well, if it makes you feel any better, you are famous in my book.

Me thinks I'm going to continue to meet ladies who don't put it all out there in contest mode.
I make it a point to make sure my partner has a good time but don't need to be compared in public.

Writing reviews on hobbyists in the public forum just seem cool to me. Originally Posted by golfnwine
Oh wow! It's not like it's a huge contest. Almost everyone I meet that I let come back to see me I enjoy their company. Last week my MCM was SofaKing. The week before it was Netx9 and Precious_B. This is by no means a "contest" to see which hobbyist is better. It is "FUN". Just because you feel left out doesn't mean you have to rain on our parade love. I'm sure you are just as awesome.
And I wish the ladies could write reviews on hobbyists. I've been saying this since a month after I joined the hobby last year. LoL!
Ya, what she said! It's TRACY CRUSH TUESDAY! Wonder who next week's winner will be?

And congrats, Desperado! Sounds like the honor is well earned! Originally Posted by Netx9
I have a crush on her too!! HA!!
Feel the same. 😭

Not even an honorable mention award. 😥