State: Iowa
Address: Just south of Ankeny
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, MULTIPLE POPS
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great MM tits, tall, decent MILF body, pics are probably a little dated but who am i to judge,
Recommendation: -
I have to agree, she has been on top of her game lately. This has me wanting to see her again. Nice review.
Glad she's getting respect back.
I got with her once, and it just wasn't what everyone else claims she is. She was nice, but too drunk and reeked of booze. The activity wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't call it dynamite. Idk maybe my standards are too high lol
Is she trustworthy enough to invite to my house? I'm not married so that isn't an issue. I prefer to host but don't want any drama after the fact.
I only met her the one time. While she wasn't my favorite visit...she did see genuinely nice. I think like most of these women she has some personal issues she struggles with, but overall she does seem friendly and nice. I don't think she's out to scam anyone.
I have known her for years, and would no hesitation doing outcall. Her place is always clean and nice if you are concerned.
Is she trustworthy enough to invite to my house? I'm not married so that isn't an issue. I prefer to host but don't want any drama after the fact. Originally Posted by Toontown
Definitely okay for outcall In my experience
She broke 3 appointments with me so I have yet to get to meet her. I still want see her to but don't want to waste my time either.
Hey Boss, I can understand what you are saying. I know Skye went through some rough times a while back. That is why I am so thrilled to see her doing well. I for one enjoy my time with her more now than in years past. She seems genuinely eager to make me happy, and enjoy herself as well. I can’t say I saw the dramatic issues in the past, but she has let me know she has gone through things, but she said she feels she is headed in the right direction now.
I have always had an amazing experience with Skye. She has alway treated me well. I see her just trying to be a better person everyday. Which I am sure on some days is not an easy task, but she try’s. She will always be my ATF!
I have always had an amazing experience with Skye. She has alway treated me well. I see her just trying to be a better person everyday. Which I am sure on some days is not an easy task, but she try’s. She will always be my ATF!