Encounter: Cherry pie

User ID: -
Date: 09/24
Name: Cherry
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...b/326776333328
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: North of fairgrounds
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj cg k9 bbbj
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute petite some tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
She's back in the area huh? I was interested in her last time she was around but never got a chance to meet up.
I've never gotten her to respond back lol.
If I remember right that became an issue with her last time around too.
I keep trying, but am convinced if she ever does, that she'll just ghost me once I arrive.
Yeah I saw in another thread she’s notorious about not responding. I sorta brought it up on our appointment. That’s when she alluded to multiple numbers and deleting her ads quickly. I guess she feels overwhelmed at times and needs breaks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Too bad. I'm pretty convinced to give up on this one lol. I send a pic of myself and am pretty discreet when texting, and it has ALWAYS gotten me a meeting. Except with her.
She's at the point in her cycle where she will dissappear soon. She's a bit like the creature from the IT movies. She will go for a certain amount of time before she up and dissapears for a period of time. Sorry if I'm biased, but I have set up 2 appts with her in the past and she left me knocking at the door with no answer.

I've also heard too many party favors have a lot to do with her behavior.
Too bad. I'm pretty convinced to give up on this one lol. I send a pic of myself and am pretty discreet when texting, and it has ALWAYS gotten me a meeting. Except with her. Originally Posted by Big_Boss64
Idk. I was pretty straightforward with her. Maybe the discreetness came off too subtle for her?
She's at the point in her cycle where she will dissappear soon. She's a bit like the creature from the IT movies. She will go for a certain amount of time before she up and dissapears for a period of time. Sorry if I'm biased, but I have set up 2 appts with her in the past and she left me knocking at the door with no answer.

I've also heard too many party favors have a lot to do with her behavior. Originally Posted by porkboy
That wouldn’t surprise me, about the party favors.

It did look like she has some self harm scars. She may be a cutter. So some mental health breaks maybe. Maybe that and self medication.
If you're got the red hots to see her, send her a pic of 5 C-notes. Six or seven if you've really got a rusted lug nut that needs some attention. If that doesn't shake her out of her stupor, then piss on it.
Lol I'm not sure she's worth that much. Don't get me wrong I would donate that much for time if need be, just not for her.
Yes, I was pretty much just making a point. I admit, kind of extreme when I read it the next morning. Last time I paid "excessively" was a few years ago when I gave a girl I had some serious hots for $400. Totally unworth it. CBJ? What a let down. No IOP at all. I learned my lesson on that one. At least until the next time "Little Head" gets the better of me.
It was a fine post. Generally it takes more $ to jump to the front of the line. Whether a girl is worth it or not is another matter entirely.
I would love to see her. I love her photos and the idea of a sweet southern accent makes me melt. I had an appointment set up up years ago and she had something come up. Ever since then, I have not been able to reach her. My loss it sounds like. She is cute.