British Co Serco Hired to Manage Obamacare

The desperation has truly set in. More private contractors will now have access to your personal, and healthcare information. Serco is just the latest, there are already 10 other private firms that will have access to your information as well.

http://www.govexec.com/contracting/2...cations/66233/
Yep. And you know they will be selling, stealing and otherwise using our information to their benefit.

And we know the Obama Administration (and Democrats) will rummage thru the files of their enemies.
The desperation has truly set in. More private contractors will now have access to your personal, and healthcare information. Serco is just the latest, there are already 10 other private firms that will have access to your information as well.

http://www.govexec.com/contracting/2...cations/66233/ Originally Posted by nwarounder
Unlike the insurance companies, pharmas, drug dispenseries, etc.

Holy CHIT! The sky really is falling this time!

BTW -- I thought you favored private business shouldering the load for government... make up your minds!
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 10:00 AM
I suppose its a good thing the banks running credit cards don't advertise all the foreign assistance they employee looking at your personal information... gotta be out of desperation.
I suppose its a good thing the banks running credit cards don't advertise all the foreign assistance they employee looking at your personal information... gotta be out of desperation. Originally Posted by CJ7
They don't have your medical records, well, actually they probably will after this. Certainly fun watching this fall apart piece by piece, day by day.
Unlike the insurance companies, pharmas, drug dispenseries, etc.

Holy CHIT! The sky really is falling this time!

BTW -- I thought you favored private business shouldering the load for government... make up your minds! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The sky is not falling, just Obamacare.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 11:03 AM
It will help the agency meet its approaching deadline for enrolling uninsured Americans in state insurance exchanges being called Federally Facilitated Marketplaces, a CMS spokesperson confirmed.

enrolling the uninsured in state insurance exchanges

funny, the article doesn't mention anything remotely close to CMS having your private medical records taped to the fridge for ALL to see

but Im glad you're so easily entertained anyway
It will help the agency meet its approaching deadline for enrolling uninsured Americans in state insurance exchanges being called Federally Facilitated Marketplaces, a CMS spokesperson confirmed.

enrolling the uninsured in state insurance exchanges

funny, the article doesn't mention anything remotely close to CMS having your private medical records taped to the fridge for ALL to see

but Im glad you're so easily entertained anyway Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes it does: "The work will involve running a mailroom to process millions of applications -- a third of them on paper, the rest electronic -- and related documentation, notifying consumers of any issues or missing information and helping CMS resolve eligibility questions."

Of course HHS has not finalized the application, they have had only 3.5 years to finish it so we'll cut them some slack on that, but so far the application is 26 pages and does require medical information that private contractors will have access to.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 11:34 AM
so tell me, will you be applying for Ins?
so tell me, will you be applying for Ins? Originally Posted by CJ7
You already know I won't. We all know you have an open door policy with the gov and the police, I never expected it to bother you, but I don't.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 12:23 PM
no I didn't know that .. I wasn't sure if you were part of the upgrade or not .. just checking.

that said, you have insurance and wont be needing insurance to meet the requirements of the law, but you rail against 20-30-40 million people having an opportunity to get insurance..

I've got mine, fuck everybody else .. sort of a republican attitude eh?
no I didn't know that .. I wasn't sure if you were part of the upgrade or not .. just checking.

that said, you have insurance and wont be needing insurance to meet the requirements of the law, but you rail against 20-30-40 million people having an opportunity to get insurance..

I've got mine, fuck everybody else .. sort of a republican attitude eh? Originally Posted by CJ7
Lol, we had this same discussion a week or two ago, guess you forgot. I don't have insurance and I don't need insurance, I am part of the healthcare industry.

The fallacy you preach is that somehow Obamacare now affords 20-40 million people that opportunity when you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what the price of insurance is going to be. No one knows yet, the government is hiding it from us, and why do you think that is? Do you think if these exchange polices were so much lower now and that 20-40 million people could afford them the HHS wouldn't be singing the prices to every news outlet in America?

From what I have seen the policy's are shit, don't pay anything so most doctors won't accept them, and will cost MORE now than when Obama first started preaching this crap.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Lol, we had this same discussion a week or two ago, guess you forgot. I don't have insurance and I don't need insurance, I am part of the healthcare industry.

The fallacy you preach is that somehow Obamacare now affords 20-40 million people that opportunity when you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what the price of insurance is going to be. No one knows yet, the government is hiding it from us, and why do you think that is? Do you think if these exchange polices were so much lower now and that 20-40 million people could afford them the HHS wouldn't be singing the prices to every news outlet in America?

From what I have seen the policy's are shit, don't pay anything so most doctors won't accept them, and will cost MORE now than when Obama first started preaching this crap. Originally Posted by nwarounder

Do you think if these exchange polices were so much lower now and that 20-40 million people could afford them the HHS wouldn't be singing the prices to every news outlet in America?

isn't the amount of the subsidy determined by the amount of $ the applicant makes on a yearly basis?

pretty hard for anyone to sing about until the application tells the entire story, pro or con
Do you think if these exchange polices were so much lower now and that 20-40 million people could afford them the HHS wouldn't be singing the prices to every news outlet in America?

isn't the amount of the subsidy determined by the amount of $ the applicant makes on a yearly basis?

pretty hard for anyone to sing about until the application tells the entire story, pro or con Originally Posted by CJ7
Not hard for anyone with a calculator or the ability to subtract.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Not hard for anyone with a calculator or the ability to subtract. Originally Posted by nwarounder

glad you brought that up

$30,000 in income: Medicaid: cost ZIP
$38,000 in income: $16,032 tax credit,...Cost of health premium $1,734
$44,000 in income: $15,240 tax credit.....Cost of health premium $2,526
$88,000 in in come: $9,406 tax credit....Cost of health premium $8,360
$90,000 in income : $9,216 tax credit...Cost of health premium $8,550
$93,000in income: $8,931 tax credit.... Cost of health premium: $8,835
$94,000 in income: ZERO tax credit.... Cost of health premium: $17,766