Backpage/Craigslist

So I thought when they took down BP we would see an influx of those girls trying to make it here but hasn't really happened. Where do you think all those girls are marketing now?
Bathroom stalls.
So I thought when they took down BP we would see an influx of those girls trying to make it here but hasn't really happened. Where do you think all those girls are marketing now? Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
Most of those type providers are welcomed on oh2..
Listcrawler, cityxguide or adultlook
  • Loxly
  • 01-29-2019, 09:52 PM
Maybe Switter as well.
Most of those type providers are welcomed on oh2.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I agree with you that oh2 has a much greater selection of women to pick from. Eccie is not as welcoming as oh2.
Most of those type providers are welcomed on oh2.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I agree with you that oh2 has a much greater selection of women to pick from. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
+1 on wider selection of ladies on OH2 these days, along with more details on their rates and menus, hotter pictures, and more frequent/informative "I am available" ads each day.

eccie still relevant, but not as friendly and somewhat stale compared to OH2. IMHO
what is OH2?
Eccie has much better information and is much easier to search. Seems like a pain in the ass to get verified at OH2.
Tried to register at oh2 4 times. Keep getting a message saying I didn't fill out the "log in name". Dont see a log in spot, only a user name spot. WTF? Anybody help?
Tried to register at oh2 4 times. Keep getting a message saying I didn't fill out the "log in name". Dont see a log in spot, only a user name spot. WTF? Anybody help? Originally Posted by nickjaguar
See post #9
I had to send an email to CK himself to get on.
So did another friend of mine.
But to comment on the post Skipthegames dot com replaced back page and craigs list and now the target for cops.

They have no spaces between pictures and the different ladies and no headings to read until you click on the picture.

The upside is us ladies know how many clicks each picture gets.

OH2 is a replica of this one and TNA board up North.

OH2 does not have the like button on post but we can put links what ever pics we want and daily ads.
The forms are exactly like this one especially West Texas No sub forums for different cities it goes from Abilene to El Paso to Lubbock to Amarillo and everything in between.
It does not have the foot traffic Eccie has because who wants to learn a new site?
We are creatures of habit. Most of the people who get banned from here go over there and when this site goes down the numbers go up over there.

As a lady I just post on both sides a little bit more time consuming but worth it.
The site is home.our2home.net Yes, you have request two providers send a "yes" to CK. First you need to register and establish your ID.
The site is home.our2home.net Yes, you have request two providers send a "yes" to CK. First you need to register and establish your ID. Originally Posted by bjarnibear
As stated above, OH2 requires Hobbyists to go through a verification process. Doesn’t mean you can’t see or respond to Providers. See 2 Newbie Friendly ladies that will vouch for you and you are verified.