If you are near Taylor Texas?

If you live or work around Taylor Texas where do you go to hobby? Round Rock?
I am planning a trip later this month to go visit friends in Taylor a few days and want to work however the trip to Austin back and forth in between appointments is to far.
It would be ideal to be able to just sit in Taylor at a nice jacuzzi suite hotel room and just let them come there but I am guessing that is just a dream.

Any suggestion?

I have been putting this trip off for a year I have to do it.
I always try to visit Louie Mueller Barbecue when I am near Taylor.
I am not telling the locals anything they do not know, but as an out of towner you might not know but that county and that town are super uncool to do this in. taylor cops would be all over you and they spend an inordinate amount of time in Williamson county pursuing and prosecuting this victimless crime. just the thread alone has probably put u on the radar. do a search on here for Williamson county and find out more info. you'd be smart to head to Austin to be safe and relax and not be paranoid about the bored, small town cops messing with u. and if u do get arrested there, they throw the book at you and the court system there is crooked as hell too. the DAs there have been sent to jail for lying and one was even prosecuted and jailed for framing people. google Williamson county DA jailed too if you want more info. just don't do it hun, the most uncool county in the state to hobby in. and Austin isn't that far, leave the county and go to Travis county for this.
What Sue said.
Exactly what Sue said.