Serious Decline in Service Lately

I'll begin by saying that I have used this board for years....back to the ASPD days. I don't hobby a lot, it's just not in my budget but I would suggest that it does happen maybe a half a dozen times a year. Usually I'll go dry for a while and then see a couple of providers within a short window like say a couple of weeks. That being said, I'm experienced enough to do my homework and would rate ALL of my experiences from typically a B+ to an A...until recently.

Within the span of the last month I saw three different providers...and had horrible experiences with all of them. Here's my breakdown;

1) Smoked in her room before we started. As we begin, phone rings, apparently a guest at the hotel had complained and management was probably coming to check it out. I dressed and bolted...I don't need to deal with management especially in that situation. I believe the phone call had been pre-arranged.
2) Met her at a house. It seemed to be her parents house? She supposedly has a reputation for giving great oral exams.....she shouldn't. It was average at best. She also seemed extremely disinterested and not quite what I expected her to be.
3) Last provider gave me some runaround trying to arrange a date. Apparently her phone had. problem texting to me...until it was too late in the day to meet. Then she had her period. We finally meet and she had to get herself excited first before we could play. I wasn't touching her properly so she said let me try and get things going using two vibrators that kept alternately running out of charge. I spent 40 minutes watching her do that - no penetration. Extremely frustrating.

I am always courteous and respectful and a Providers pleasure is almost as important to me as my own. I have always had a great time but this was the worst 6 Benjamin's I have ever lost. If it was my first experiences on the board I probably wouldn't return.

Has anyone else experienced similar situations recently?
Sorry for your bad experiences recently.
When you are paying for someone's time, in my opinion that person should be respectful of that. They should feel an obligation to make the most of that time.
I've got a full time job and have not been active on here in close to a year and don't make as much per hour as I do as when I see guys on here. I still treat customers at my RW job with respect, because if it weren't for those customers keep me in a job and help to pay for my bills and things I need.
Ladies need to realize that if it wasn't for customers or clients, they wouldn't be paying for their bills either.
Respect is always expected. I have always tried to treat each gentleman as an individual, not a number. If I were charging the rates that ladies are asking for now vs before I left, I feel it demands a higher respect or more work in pleasing the client. But there are people out there - both guys and ladies who don't show respect for the other person. There are guys who want to talk the lady down on her rates or just want to talk in general and never meet, or they set something up and NCNS. One is no worse than the other. Wasting a person's time is inexcusable and rude.
I'll begin by saying that I have used this board for years....back to the ASPD days. I don't hobby a lot, it's just not in my budget but I would suggest that it does happen maybe a half a dozen times a year. Usually I'll go dry for a while and then see a couple of providers within a short window like say a couple of weeks. That being said, I'm experienced enough to do my homework and would rate ALL of my experiences from typically a B+ to an A...until recently.

Within the span of the last month I saw three different providers...and had horrible experiences with all of them. Here's my breakdown;

1) Smoked in her room before we started. As we begin, phone rings, apparently a guest at the hotel had complained and management was probably coming to check it out. I dressed and bolted...I don't need to deal with management especially in that situation. I believe the phone call had been pre-arranged.
2) Met her at a house. It seemed to be her parents house? She supposedly has a reputation for giving great oral exams.....she shouldn't. It was average at best. She also seemed extremely disinterested and not quite what I expected her to be.
3) Last provider gave me some runaround trying to arrange a date. Apparently her phone had. problem texting to me...until it was too late in the day to meet. Then she had her period. We finally meet and she had to get herself excited first before we could play. I wasn't touching her properly so she said let me try and get things going using two vibrators that kept alternately running out of charge. I spent 40 minutes watching her do that - no penetration. Extremely frustrating.

I am always courteous and respectful and a Providers pleasure is almost as important to me as my own. I have always had a great time but this was the worst 6 Benjamin's I have ever lost. If it was my first experiences on the board I probably wouldn't return.

Has anyone else experienced similar situations recently? Originally Posted by playnudeinthesun
Sorry that happened to you. Not all of us are bad and some of us really enjoy what we do. You mentioned 3 really bad experiences.. im curious why didnt you review the ladies to alert the gentlemen of this kind of behavior. Lackluster service and horrible tcb needs to be called out in my opinion especially with high rates and what not. Keep your head up and I hope your next experience is much better.
Sharing the sympathy above and advising that you gain Premium Access to bolster your research process.

Happy Hobbying!
right there with you brother. i've quit playing for the same reasons, then come back in spurts. some good and bad, but plenty lackluster. lately it seems like all i catch are the burnouts...yesterday's fun not withstanding.
Now days I mostly stick with regulars where I know I enjoy

Just saying
I agree with ck, research brother. Research.
Visit socials. CK is a great party organizer.
You will get to see the ladies and can get info on providers without walking away from the table.
You can also contact some established hobbyists and get their ATF reference.
Perhaps send a PM to the reviewer, especially if it’s been a while since he saw the person. Things can change.
Before there was a decline in service, there was a decline in providers (look at all the providers that should not be on here).

Before there was a decline in providers, there was a decline in stripper talent.

I blame the ready availability of student loans. ��
I'll do you one better - the last three ECCIE providers I saw all resulted in subsequent visits to my PCP. All were long time members of ECCIE, with years of nothing but glowing reviews, or reports, or whatever we are calling them today.

Decline in service? I received "the gift that gives on giving" from 3 for 3 - fortunately, all treatable. No extra charge!

I'll probably get more points and banned for chiming in with "forbidden topics" or whatever.

Cheers!
I'm gonna start wearing saran wrap 24/7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmLXjA8qBE

TS winndixie guarantees a wonderful experience! Sheneneh handles the security.....
+1 BL and Ck.
While I am a firm believer in the first time is the furthest thing from the very best time, it most certainly should not be a bad time. Some ladies cant say no to appointments which sometimes means that they take them when they are off their game, that is not unfortunate but unacceptable. A game or no game. What's the point of playing to lose?
I hope your next experience is every bit of amazing so much so that you no longer count those losses as a loss, but an investment to something worth while.

Xo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmLXjA8qBE

TS winndixie guarantees a wonderful experience! Sheneneh handles the security..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your racism is despicable and utterly offensive. You probably also think black face is really funny. I thought we were beyond this type behavior. Obviously not.