Is there a mute function here?

Asking because I find poster lawnboy very offensive and a troll. Found out he just was banned. How is he back? Some people are trying to lighten the mood and he starts crapola . some posters seem to be doing everything to get threads going. Sue Neville winndixie captain crunch and a few others are doing anything to get discussions going ! Keep these and deal with lawn person. God his handle is offensive!
Asking because I find poster lawnboy very offensive and a troll. Found out he just was banned. How is he back? Some people are trying to lighten the mood and he starts crapola . some posters seem to be doing everything to get threads going. Sue Neville winndixie captain crunch and a few others are doing anything to get discussions going ! Keep these and deal with lawn person. God his handle is offensive! Originally Posted by Modmanix
Yeah. Its called getting the ban hammer.......
Does the administration here just accept lawn persons behavior? He's at it again. A troll like this is terrible for a site
Ignore button is your friend.
You should have seen it before. This is worlds better.

I’m advocating for a “like” button because some posts deserve a shout out from time to time.
Ignore button is your friend. Originally Posted by Agent220

He and a few others can't use that feature or they will get a spanking. It's against the W.A.S bylaws. (Whispers Affirmation Society).
Does management let trolls like lawn person do this?
Or is he a moderator? Can a member report trolls? If so how?
It's sad when a dude cant take his ban like a man.
  • Twix
  • 02-05-2019, 10:52 PM
Does management let trolls like lawn person do this?
Or is he a moderator? Can a member report trolls? If so how? Originally Posted by Modmanix
Mmmmm Good question . ....��
It's sad when a dude cant take his ban like a man. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Exactly! Good to have you back!