MY PHONE NUMBER...

AS I ALWAYS STATE, DO NOT PUT MY NUMBER IN REVEIWS... EMAIL OR PM ONLY. SO WHOEVER PUT MY NUMBER ON HERE I WOULD LIKE IT OFF AND YOU ARE NOT APPRECIATED!!!

SHUT UP AND GO AWAY, WITCH!

Old Dingus
here we go again..... and wouldn't you know it, I am fresh out of popcorn
Hahahaha , thinks she's in charge ! You might actually try asking the person nicely thru PM , typing all caps and acting like a complete biyatch will probably get the desired results . Hahahaha ! Of course we have all copied it by now !
Trust me babe, nobody is going to be calling that number. Don't worry.
Lola, when you post your number in an ad, it is public knowledge.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=713424
IM REPORTING THIS, THANKS!
Hooktard must not appreciate herself.........too funny
  • bbkid
  • 04-10-2013, 05:57 PM
So........ What's your number again, Lola?
NCNS are not appreciated either
AS I ALWAYS STATE, DO NOT PUT MY NUMBER IN REVEIWS... EMAIL OR PM ONLY. SO WHOEVER PUT MY NUMBER ON HERE I WOULD LIKE IT OFF AND YOU ARE NOT APPRECIATED!!! Originally Posted by Lola Bunz

A user who goes by the handle "Lola Bunz" put your number on here. You may want to send her a pm and/or report her to the moderator staff. You're welcome.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=698545&highlight=

HOUSTON THE BEST HAS RETURNED! Looking for a upscale discreet appt then stop now.. I'm Lola Bunz!

**HIGHLY REVIEWED INDEPENDENTPROVIDER**

**SERIOUS INQUIRY and INCALL ONLY!**
-Outcalls to some regulars

I'm petite with perky titties, exotic, bootylicious and ready for some action! As soon as you walk through the door I'll be waiting.. clothes off, get on my kn..s and please! My menu is pretty open (discuss via pm) Can't wait to lube up these bunz, see you soon! (; HR 200 and 100 HLF specials all day text 213-377-2089 or shoot me a pm! Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
so is 213-377-2089 her number??
Yeah that's it ! Maybe she'll show up for you ? I'm holding my breath , and looking like a smurf !
okay cool because I just wanted to be sure 213-377-2089 is her number.

I would hate to dial 213-377-2089 and have it be some other persons number.