A Real BBW with Tricks!

So boys and girls.
If you love bbws or not this is a must see this bbw is so fit and KILLS THE POLL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FJjrMDNg
She isn't even a bbw , but I guess she is next to a 100lb person
I was thinking the same thing ... she is not a "real" BBW.
uhhhh hell when it comes to this job she is for sure a bbw hell people say im close to a bbw and I wear a size 9 jeans....

So that brings us to the real QUESTION whats a real BBW
Aww that's the problem because everybody has different ideas about that but to some if you're bigger than a size 2 you're a BBW ...
She looks like a fat sperm whale.......watching her attempt to pull herself up that pole was funny.......ijs
I was thinking the same thing ... she is not a "real" BBW. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
But u are!
not really I have seen women her size at strip clubs but with a little more booty and they made enough money
uhhhh hell when it comes to this job she is for sure a bbw hell people say im close to a bbw and I wear a size 9 jeans....

So that brings us to the real QUESTION whats a real BBW Originally Posted by Majichands
Lol I will not say what I really wanted to but I think she did a perfectly swell job
She looks like a fat sperm whale.......watching her attempt to pull herself up that pole was funny.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

So that brings us to the real QUESTION whats a real BBW Originally Posted by Majichands
Women's clothing sizes is not a determination of bbw. Many of the clothing companies have different size standard. Men's clothing has measurements in inches so you know yes the gut is big or small but even then guys can change waist size with placement.

At the end of the day the customer is the judge. Most of the negative disagreements I have seen is when a lady that is heavy posts misleading pictures and tries to pass herself onto clients that would not want to see them had they not been tricked.

So in my guidance it is not a good idea to try to pass yourself off as anything you are "on the boarder of" best bet is if you play it safe. I mean if I called myself prompt and showed up 7.5 minutes late and said "if I arrive within 15 minutes of the start time that is close enough because everyone has a different view of on time" you would be pissed.
She's not a huge girl but she IS a big girl/bigger girl flat out.....she's a bbw (that is not a bad thing bias aside me being a bbw) lol. I'd called her a "smaller" bbw ... opposite would be an SSBBW....they are all "true" bbws. One does not need to be offended at being called one ..... being a bbw doesn't necessarily mean she has to be huge or big as hell.

I did go "daaaaammmmnn" @ 3:08-3:17 .... that was hot imo.

@ inctown agreed.....I have 2 friends who I would not call bbw's ..... they have TINY waists+flat stomachs combined with big hips, thighs and mega booty...... both wear about 14 or 15/16 (because of their lower half). 14+ are definitely bbw sizes but I would not call either bbw's (not even smaller bbw).