providers accept this

Providers and gentlemen, let us discuss this topic.

If clients bring their own condoms which fit their little guy better, does providers accept this?
Yes
Lets not discuss this.
Close thread.
No,

I have a few guys that need magnums which I don't usually have because I don't need them and they bring they're own, but other than that no way. I have a sensitive va-jay-jay and I cannot use all condoms so I always supply my own.
It should be a Yes.
Should always be a big NO, due to a number of facts.

1. Condoms have an expiration date. How many fucktards look at the date?

2. Some ladies prefer certain types of condoms. Might be a personal preference, or allergy, etc.

3. Fucktards have been known to tamper with the condoms, poking holes and doing other things.

So the ladies should be safety minded and supply their own condoms.
confused. We need more providers to join in this discussion.
1. Hobbyists bring you own just in case.
2. Providers should always offer a variety.

The end.
Should always be a big NO, due to a number of facts.

1. Condoms have an expiration date. How many fucktards look at the date?

2. Some ladies prefer certain types of condoms. Might be a personal preference, or allergy, etc.

3. Fucktards have been known to tamper with the condoms, poking holes and doing other things.

So the ladies should be safety minded and supply their own condoms. Originally Posted by pyramider
Why the fuck would you poke a hole?!?
Reproductive abuse or just want the condom to break without being the bad guy.
I always stock a selection of condoms from tiny tims to XXXXLs......as well as Latex free ones. Cocks do not all come in one size ya know.....
  • RoxyG
  • 04-14-2013, 04:27 PM
I always keep 50+.. different sizes, textures, ribbed, non ribbed, bumpies, flavors, colors, and so on. And about to stock up on the female ones too
  • Trey
  • 04-14-2013, 05:24 PM
I always bring my own and have never had an issue. Well I take that back I had a double with two girls from up north and they did not like mags so they used this condom from their health clinic up there. Thing was tight as fuck, poor mr winky looked like over stuffed sausage in that thing. It didn't break but couldn't feel shit with it on othere then how tight the thing fit. Had a maple leaf on the cover so avoid that shit if you see it. Canada must have some really small dicked guys or something don't know how you can get anything out of that shit.
I always keep 50+.. different sizes, textures, ribbed, non ribbed, bumpies, flavors, colors, and so on. And about to stock up on the female ones too Originally Posted by Roxy Malone
The definition of "optimist"!
Reproductive abuse or just want the condom to break without being the bad guy. Originally Posted by Glynette
Spot on.

Why the fuck would you poke a hole?!? Originally Posted by johnny_boiii

That way the condom can fail and they can end up barebacking.
One lady who is a well known provider here had a very bad allergy to a certain type of condom. Her hoo hah was unusable for a week.