Dream session?

What would your dream session be like? Providers here's your opportunity maybe some hobbyists will make it come true...only constraints are it has to happen in Houston, and can only be 1 day long.

Here's mine: Check into an upscale hotel downtown, light lunch and a drink, light make out session, couples massage, round one, cook dinner together (assuming the hotel room has a kitchenette), eat pussy for desert, drinks and conversation at a quiet place, back to the hotel for some playful sex, maybe a game of some sort, or roll playing. Listen to some good music and fuck til we pass out under the covers. Wake up one last round while we wait for breakfast room service to be delivered. Get cleaned up, kiss goodbye and be on our way.

May sound kinda lame compared to some of the sessions you've had, just sounds like a fun night me. I know most guys would include another girl here, that can be fun, but for this type of,session i think it would be better to do a one on one. Interested to here some other takes.
She gives me my money back (and tips me).

Oh and she tells me that Micro Million is the biggest she's ever had.
a nice relaxing bubble bath to start..then a great body worshipping/body banging/heart pumping romp.....{or any date with 1CG!}
What would your dream session be like? Providers here's your opportunity maybe some hobbyists will make it come true...only constraints are it has to happen in Houston, and can only be 1 day long.

Here's mine: Check into an upscale hotel downtown, light lunch and a drink, light make out session, couples massage, round one, cook dinner together (assuming the hotel room has a kitchenette), eat pussy for desert, drinks and conversation at a quiet place, back to the hotel for some playful sex, maybe a game of some sort, or roll playing. Listen to some good music and fuck til we pass out under the covers. Wake up one last round while we wait for breakfast room service to be delivered. Get cleaned up, kiss goodbye and be on our way.

May sound kinda lame compared to some of the sessions you've had, just sounds like a fun night me. I know most guys would include another girl here, that can be fun, but for this type of,session i think it would be better to do a one on one. Interested to here some other takes. Originally Posted by frankskywalker

Wow that's a nice fantasy ...would be fun though
a nice relaxing bubble bath to start..then a great body worshipping/body banging/heart pumping romp.....{or any date with 1CG!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mmm sounds like fun to me ...
Dream sessions are those that you have when you start hobbying: The butterflies in your stomach, heart is racing, dick is fighting the zipper...and you just double the speed limit getting there and get there early killing time just like a brand new civi date. Then it dies.

There are exceptions of course and those are the ones we keep spending our money for trying to find, looking for that rush from the first hit.
I have had my dream session and an even better one a month ago. See my review of Nicky.Vixenn.
Go in. Put the donation on the table. Fuck. Leave.

Dreamy...
Go in. Put the donation on the table. Fuck. Leave.

Dreamy... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Damn, that sounds super hot! hehehe
I realize I probably seem like a newbie, because I haven't been on the site long, but I have been in the hobby for a while. I don't find the get in get off get out to be worth my money or time. I know a lot of you could care less about the providers, and a lot of providers just want the guys to get off quickly and tip well. I like to
Think of a session like a meal. Sure I could go to McDonald's and get a Big Mac for cheap from a line cook that doesn't really care about the quality of the food. My stomach will be full, I won't be hungry for a while, and I probably won't feel good about my choice almost immediately after. Or I could sit down and have a delicious meal prepared by a chef that takes pride in what they do, and I could sit down in a nice restaurant for
a while and enjoy it. That's where I'm at. Not saying it's right for
everyone, but that's what I find most enjoyable.
I realize I probably seem like a newbie, because I haven't been on the site long, but I have been in the hobby for a while. I don't find the get in get off get out to be worth my money or time. I know a lot of you could care less about the providers, and a lot of providers just want the guys to get off quickly and tip well. I like to
Think of a session like a meal. Sure I could go to McDonald's and get a Big Mac for cheap from a line cook that doesn't really care about the quality of the food. My stomach will be full, I won't be hungry for a while, and I probably won't feel good about my choice almost immediately after. Or I could sit down and have a delicious meal prepared by a chef that takes pride in what they do, and I could sit down in a nice restaurant for
a while and enjoy it. Originally Posted by frankskywalker
You and I dream alike!
Sounds like you need a civilian girlfriend.I think most of us in the hobby are in it to avoid all this.IMO.I think this can come true for about a G in the Houston area.
Sounds like you need a civilian girlfriend.I think most of us in the hobby are in it to avoid all this.IMO.I think this can come true for about a G in the Houston area. Originally Posted by MrClark
Some of us don't have the option of civilian girlfriends, we need the no strings attached part...doesn't mean we can't put in a little effort to have a memorable experience.
Damn, that sounds super hot! hehehe Originally Posted by Ashley Anders
Figured you'd like that...sexy bitch...
[QUOTE=frankskywalker;105269169 6]What would your dream session be like? Providers here's your opportunity maybe some hobbyists will make it come true...only constraints are it has to happen in Houston, and can only be 1 day long.

I have thought about sessions like this also.