URL / Website: https://parisadult.wpengine.com/
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Harry Hines
Activities: CBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black halfway down back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short and thin, just how I like them. She had great eraser nips that were very reactive and A cups. Small for what the typical guy likes but exactly what I want. Prob 5’0 if that. Had a few tats but not too many and some glitter.
Recommendation: Yes
She advertised as Filipina. Do you see Asian in her? Any idea on how often she’s at Paris?
She could pass as filipina… but her English was fine. She only goes there. She left Houston to come here because the word is out there, that Paris has security and is safe to go. Since it is private property the police won’t bother them. So that is why she is here. Mainly due to getting away from police problems. So she decided to stay because she says she makes more money here. I will see her again. She was fun-/ but it sure want or isn’t going to be a pSE or GFE. But she is more than the typical street you would get.
Thanks. Tried texting her and haven’t heard back. I’ll venture out to Paris to try to catch her then
" Since it is private property the police won’t bother them"
With a search warrant, LE can go anywhere. Paris bookstore is not off limits for police.
She advertised as Filipina. Do you see Asian in her? Any idea on how often she’s at Paris? Originally Posted by falcon512
Where did you see the advertisement? I don’t see anything apart from paris website
Google the phone #
I didn’t know that she had other ads. I just met her driving around. Yesterday had straight hair.
Amp- - I understand that. However, on the streets yesterday they were pulling over the few women who were on the sidewalks in the streets. However, at no time did I see them go into the parking lot. They can do anything….