I'm curious!

Am I the only one here that enjoys a meet and greet over a few cocktails or some wine, enjoying some good vibrations, ya know hitting it off, before you get your groove on?

C'mon girls let's hear your thoughts Eccie brothers, please chime in and share your thoughts also. I get the dynamics of this site do not exactly promote this particular style of "date" However, from my perspective this exploration time of each other really heightens the sensation of our time together...
yeah you probably are.....but don't take it personally,. people are more concerned with video games, and twitter......feel good about yourself!!
  • broes
  • 12-05-2015, 01:38 AM
Am I the only one here that enjoys a meet and greet over a few cocktails or some wine, enjoying some good vibrations, ya know hitting it off, before you get your groove on?

C'mon girls let's hear your thoughts Eccie brothers, please chime in and share your thoughts also. I get the dynamics of this site do not exactly promote this particular style of "date" However, from my perspective this exploration time of each other really heightens the sensation of our time together... Originally Posted by MSteele
I get where you are coming from. I am not sticking my dick in something that I have only seen in a pic because pics lie like a motherfucker. The problem is, if the chicks agreed to dinner type screenings they would get blown up by guys that just want a date for dinner and nothing else. They aren't here for the conversation, fellas. This ain't match.com.
I think most providers just want to get down to business. However, it you find a provider that you click with, then wine and dine her
no interest whatsoever.. and I think it's a rare lady here who would be interested. it's enough for me to enjoy coitus without an illusion of a dating-type relationship, or a bar hookup.. sure, it's nice to enjoy her personally for the time I'm there, but that's a bonus.

from a lady's perspective, I would imagine embracing that kind of pre-session warmup would increase the time-wasters and Lookie Lou's by 4-fold..
That's what dinner dates are for.
I get where you are coming from. I am not sticking my dick in something that I have only seen in a pic because pics lie like a motherfucker. The problem is, if the chicks agreed to dinner type screenings they would get blown up by guys that just want a date for dinner and nothing else. They aren't here for the conversation, fellas. This ain't match.com. Originally Posted by broes
I enjoy good conversation and am way open to M & G dates (However I'm not driving all over timbucktwo for pennies) but if a guy was close and wanted to I'd say heck yeah ... I enjoy the company!
  • only1
  • 12-05-2015, 08:39 AM
GF will enjoy a meet and greet over a few cocktails or some wine.
Whore will enjoy paid meet and greet over a few cocktails or some wine.
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2015, 08:49 AM
I believe the cocktails or hangout starts the clock/$$$ together, use your time wisely.
  • L.A.
  • 12-05-2015, 09:08 AM
ZERO interest unless it was part of a roleplay scenario.
Hmmm? That's like actually paying for "companionship".

I pay for sex!
That's what dinner dates are for. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
^^^this, and I love them!^^^

Any lady who advertises multi hours or dinner dates should be able to accommodate this type of request. Myself included. I wouldn't expect it gratis though, we are being paid for our time and companionship!

Wait a second. Are you saying these ladies I've been paying to lick my gross feet/butthole/balls are only interested in my money and not who I am as a person. But she said she thought we would really hit it off if we met outside of the hobby? Which one of you is telling fibs? I thought the 20yr old spinner was really salivating over my Babe Ruth body(let me hit a homer on that pussy girl) and dumb 12 year old humor.
It's all pay for time and while I enjoy the time I spend with the lovely ladies I'm not spending it at a restaurant LOL. I'm going straight to dessert and play time.

I have known providers that I would happily spend OTC time. But frankly if we aren't fucking I'm not paying.