The Cuntbitch

Is totally summer ready....

So I wanted to show off my face and hot bikini bod
Also I just wanted a little attention like most
PS: Red is my color
Looking good like always Serenity. I'm gonna have to give you a call the next time I'm in your neighborhood. It's been too long.

This one is my favorite, showing a little ass.
Smokin in red!! HOT DAMN
Serenity you officially kicked off summer in that red bikini! Sexy heat! Hope to see you soon.
I've had those lips with the red lipstick on my dick. Great pics brought me a good memory. Thanks
luv it! im so jelly, wish i cud find one in my color!
Looking good like always Serenity. I'm gonna have to give you a call the next time I'm in your neighborhood. It's been too long.
Originally Posted by willro
Well you kno I'd love to see u. It definitely has been way to long since I've had ur dick in my mouth.. I'm ready when u are. Just hit me up anytime.

This one is my favorite, showing a little ass. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Thats Tara's favorite too. I do love how it makes me look tall

Serenity you officially kicked off summer in that red bikini! Sexy heat! Hope to see you soon. Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Yes I love it and I plan on getting more so there will be lots more pictures to come soon. I definitely hope u come see me ASAP. U tell me when and I'm there
Smokin in red!! HOT DAMN Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Thank u beautiful. Red is definitely my color
luv it! im so jelly, wish i cud find one in my color! Originally Posted by TaraBlonde
It's ok girl. I'm gonna go online and order me more. So when I do, u can order u some for urself in ur color. I got u girl
wow HOT!!!
wow HOT!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you luv
Now thats the kind of woman I could just pick up in my arms and have my way with in mid air lol!!!
I just wonder how she would look without the bikini.
Now thats the kind of woman I could just pick up in my arms and have my way with in mid air lol!!! Originally Posted by cody3168
Well conveinently I'm im need of someone picking me up and having their way with me
I just wonder how she would look without the bikini. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Looks even better I promise