Visiting Central AR

Honestly not sure if this is in the right forum, but I'm not trying to advertise, just asking a question about interest, so maybe?

I've had a LOT of requests to come to Central AR, However, I've cleared messages since then and can't recall everyone who asked me to come see them. SO, if you are in Central AR and would be interested in seeing me when I visit, please comment your preferred play times, incall/outcall etc so I can make a list of who to notify when I head that way

I know for sure I will be there July 11th, however its very possible I will be there one day this week or next.
Honestly not sure if this is in the right forum, but I'm not trying to advertise, just asking a question about interest, so maybe? Originally Posted by tsar
Forum "charters" are a bit loose; as long as you're not blatantly breaking the rules (posting an obvious ad in a non-ad forum) you won't get too much flak over it. And a lot depends on the mods of a given area; some mods are sticklers for rules and others are much more forgiving.

I've seen ladies post similar inquiries to yours in Coed Discussions and in Requests and ISOs. Or both, though personally I think doing both simultaneously is overkill at best, and reeks of desperation at worst.

Then again, I've always been a bit judgmental.

Cheers,

bcg