there I be

So there I be laying in bed watching the original planet of the apes on my television and eating a bowl of mini trix when what do I behold but my two Rotts one being only 9weeks old a wee pup and cute as a pregnant nun and the other close to a year hard teeth and a deep growl the resonates in his throat pert near constantly like the crashing waves to a shore. I be observing them go back and forth fighting over a long hard fresh bone recently acquired at pet smart the older dog dominantly salivating and chewing away what tender meat. Then the younger pup aching and drooling to get her mouth around the flavor in the marrow.

Well at that point I thought why don't the people who write the computer web page code for this site just set up a section where the providers are able to review us. we can review them and never have to call or text each other to find out if the provider is and good. there is a base of pre-exposed information about the session what she did how we felt about it and if we recommend the services provided to others. if those that partake in the hobby had a section we could be verified and divulged with expedited quickness there is always the option for one on one reference checks if the provider still feels additional verification is required. We as the clients would be more inclined to offer better tips and be on improved behavior in some cases. one would just have to log onto his account in view of the provider when services are rendered as to verify that it is his account so no one hijacks profiles for some reason. once a review is done the little counter just logs who reviewed us when and ta-da decreased tension. who knows other states might catch on and use this and Arkansas will be at the front line of peace. nation wide everyone would be able to enjoy a good bone with out the growling. think it over ......talk amongst yourselves.... welcome any brainstorming on this idea. and yes I was watching pirates of the Caribbean before planet of the apes came on

disclaimer : should this occur I will take as form of payment two things premier membership, never offered a moderator position, and one of the providers of free will or choice to toss me a free fun time. .....ok that's three things.
Well at that point I thought why don't the people who write the computer web page code for this site just set up a section where the providers are able to review us. Originally Posted by just4funk10
Provider reviews of hobbyists is an idea that has been proposed often and debated to death. I think the consensus is that it's unnecessary and A Very Bad Idea, but that may be confirmation bias on my part because I think it is A Very, Very Bad Idea, myself.

Search around the site and I'm sure you can find other threads where this issue has been argued to death. No need to resurrect it again here.

Cheers,

bcg
Who gives a fuck what a whore thinks about you as a client? Unless perhaps you want to know how you stack up against all the other dudes that dicking the bitch? In which case you would benefit from some self reflection and learning to accept yourself for what you are age, sex, weight,heigth, features wise.

Fact:

1: girls have All the pussy but only half the money

2: gents have the money to get that pussy

3: a man's ego is what determines how he thinks a whore should feel towards him after he fucked her.

4: tell the whore that she will need to assure you that you are the God of all things dick! And throw her some Benjamin's

5: Google the following XNXX/ Proper Place and watch the entire video.

Never ever never have I seen a whore that refused to see me because of my little tiny dick or because I am not attractive enough for their taste or even the fact that I am a racist fascist piece of shit with a bad case of gingivitis and a porcelain eyeball and a cheap ass set of dentures. You shell out the greenbacks and it's a guaranteed win every time any time all the time.

Flame on bitches
Who gives a fuck what a whore thinks about you as a client? Unless perhaps you want to know how you stack up against all the other dudes that dicking the bitch? In which case you would benefit from some self reflection and learning to accept yourself for what you are age, sex, weight,heigth, features wise.

Fact:

1: girls have All the pussy but only half the money

2: gents have the money to get that pussy

3: a man's ego is what determines how he thinks a whore should feel towards him after he fucked her.

4: tell the whore that she will need to assure you that you are the God of all things dick! And throw her some Benjamin's

5: Google the following XNXX/ Proper Place and watch the entire video.

Never ever never have I seen a whore that refused to see me because of my little tiny dick or because I am not attractive enough for their taste or even the fact that I am a racist fascist piece of shit with a bad case of gingivitis and a porcelain eyeball and a cheap ass set of dentures. You shell out the greenbacks and it's a guaranteed win every time any time all the time.

Flame on bitches Originally Posted by Das Ficker
That turned me on a bit. Be my master, sir!
That turned me on a bit. Be my master, sir! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

On your knees bitch! And breathe through your nose because this dick stays in that mouth or you'll get punished! And not easy like before, but real bad!!
Yes sir master Das