We need providers that look like her and have her physique!

I would tear up that cute little ass of her!

What is she?

5 feet tall and 100 lbs soaking wet?

Ariana is the epitome of a spinner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYh6mYIJG2Y
You kinda do...

Alluring Stacy has that Ariana Grande look. I've never seen her, but close in body/facial features:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=243973

ADRIANNA DELANO on P411 is also a Latina spinner.

LOLA BREA on P411 is also a Latina spinner, not quite the same looks, but similar body.

Selena51 may also be close in body type.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=47235

AMAZING KATINA CARR on P411 is a super small Latina spinner as well. Vocal, and great in the sack.

I've only been with Katina Carr off this list, cant vouch for the others.
There are several truly small spinners in the area, if you look--
There are several truly small spinners in the area, if you look-- Originally Posted by FireKitten
I know there are.

But they don't look like Ariana.

Any gal can be a spinner physical wise but none of them look like her.

Just look at her facial features and mouth and body.
  • gc161
  • 01-23-2019, 03:50 AM
That girl need some cornbread.
That girl need some cornbread. Originally Posted by haroldlauder
Not cornbread.

She needs fresh protein shakes from the spout.

It's been scientifically proven that women who receives regular injections of semen are healthier, happier and less hormonally moody.

A woman who has already gone through menopause and gets regular sex without the guy wearing a condom and he cumming inside her everytime is a happier woman than a woman who is still menstruating and who is also having regular sex without the guy wearing a condom and he cumming inside her everytime.
She's 5'3, 104 pounds.
Not cornbread.

She needs fresh protein shakes from the spout.

It's been scientifically proven that women who receives regular injections of semen are healthier, happier and less hormonally moody.

A woman who has already gone through menopause and gets regular sex without the guy wearing a condom and he cumming inside her everytime is a happier woman than a woman who is still menstruating and who is also having regular sex without the guy wearing a condom and he cumming inside her everytime. Originally Posted by CG2014
Ooohhkay...If you and the Internet say so, it must be The Truth.
Ooohhkay...If you and the Internet say so, it must be The Truth. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Instead of being so quick to criticize just for whatever reason you don't like what I say and write, why don't you do some research by simply GOOGLE it and stop acting the ignoring fool and showing your ignorance?

They have been scientific and medical and psychological studies done regarding the matter and it's online on many websites including medical health websites.

Some people are just so quick to open their mouths and insert both their feet plus their own appendage into their mouths at the same time!

She's 5'3, 104 pounds. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
She is actually 5 feet and about 1/2 inches tall.

Just because she Tweeted in 2009 she is 5 feet 3 inches tall doesn't make her so.

Some women have been known to lie and/or exaggerate about their weight, age and height.
Her tear sheets put her at 5'3". Those are usually submitted by their casting agents-- they can be off, but generally not by more than an inch due to the issues it can cause with casting agents.

I don't know about her Twitter page, I'm not a tween.
  • kochu
  • 01-23-2019, 08:17 PM
Just want to ask an off topic question. I am not knowledgeable to judge western music. Is her music really good that made her this popular or the looks?
^^^Looks, just click on his music video link, like most young artists today, no instrumental or singing talent to speak of, but they know how to shake their asses and look good...Stupid fucking music that is nothing but a beat like most young people’s music these days.
I agree with the girls listed are arianna typr based on hair color skin color weight and heights. All are high quality girls but with bigger tits and ass what I like.... may be out of most price ranges. Except AS. Unless your looking for some r kelly type shit....
When in doubt I go to this site for celebrity heights. The owner is obsessive about determining actual heights.

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Ariana-Grande-47507.html
That girl need some cornbread. Originally Posted by haroldlauder
Yeah, I’d like at least another 10lbs on her myself.

Or...240lbs, meaning, me on top of her.