The benefits of Massage, or Why some of us guys like a massage with extras!

http://health.msn.com/healthy-living...dy-ona-massage

Lots of great health reasons to get a massage today.
I will be seeing my ATF, Genie in a Bottle, soon for "health" reasons! (Poison is backing up in me.)
Um, what if after a wild ass session I need a massage...without extras....simply cuz I just got wore the fuck out?

Whaddaboutme?

KAAAYYYLAAAA!!!!!

Kayla, te necesito!
I've been trying to tell you guys this for years. Massage is ALWAYS part of the ItalianaPrincess package because it is GOOD FOR YOU!!

Massage is always great with a session takes away alot of tension from the day i always love to give them and get them!
Funny shit angie, "after a wild ass session". I to find my self just wanting a massage. No need to mount and conquer a women, but really,speaking from a male point of view, when the hand start touching the body and kinetic energy flows, hell the game is on.
I love giving ALMOST as much as receiving a massage. Sure sometimes I am a bit selfish about my time, just mention something like you have some extra time before your next apt if I / or most guys wanted to give a massage. I would be more than happy to try and make you feel as good as you made me feel.
A massage can be a warm up to bigger and better events. At other times, a massage can be an event in and of itself. Having devoted many years to the art, I find that giving a lady a massage can often lead to an incredible extended session. Many RMT ladies have dropped their inhibitions, and panties, with a massage with DATY finish. Having two or three massages per week is my minimum for a stress-free life.
well, stepping aside from the "wild ass" part....

I was pleasantly surprised a few months back with a very sensual rub down - that then led into some seriously good fucking.

I went home and slept like a grown ass woman that just got a great massage and fucked like a champ! Ha!