Travel Agent for a Cruise somewhere

If anyone is a travel agent or knows of a great place to book a trip please let me know. I am wanting to get a crusie for my cousin and his girlfriend and maybe his mom and someone else. I am wanting to do this cause him and his girlfriend lost their baby of six days cause of hospital staff not doing their jobs and making the baby brain dead and nt allowing the baby the life it deserves. This would have been my cousin's first grandbaby and she was a beautiful little girl that has went to be with God. Her son and his girlfriend cant even go back to the house to pack things up. So I am wanting to get them a great cruise somewhere so maybe they can get away. He told me he dont know what they are going to do. If anyone knows of a travel agent please let me know. I hope anyone that has a baby on the way will have the grand mother in the delivery room. This hospital is a big hospital in Tyler and it cost so many people heartaches and just other stories Ive heard of other mistakes could cost so many other families pain. I know from my own experience with my daughter I would nt go there again. I am sorry if I sound all down and out but I am nt meaning too. I just want to do something for the family and if anyone knows of a great crusie package to maybe Alaska for like a week let me know. Thank you so much and have a great day and a wonderful week. Ps Thank you so much for everything.
You are a very compassionate lady,

If anyone has a lead for her, this would be a nice thing to share it with her.

I bet Laz could find you the best deals in a heartbeat if he set his mind to it. He is a wiz and finding deals on the Internet.

I did see a news story that the cruise industry is hurting and there are deals to be had.

Good luck.
Try the website: vacationstogo.com , they give discounts for cruises, especially last minute trips.
  • S-Man
  • 06-03-2012, 03:12 PM
As it's about to be hurricane season, there should be sales due to the higher risk of itineraries being changed at the last minute.
Priceline.com has some cruise deals also.
The Princess or Celebrity cruise in Alaska is a truly amazing visit. As the previous poster suggested, www.vacationstogo.com is great for last minute
cruises.
I can also recommend the MSC cruise in the Meditteranean...but it is a bit more costly to get there and there is the passport issue.

Good luck...and you are a very compassionate woman. I admire that very much.

-M
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-04-2012, 10:02 AM
While I understand the reasoning behind you wanting to give them a gift and a retreat... somehow I don't think a cruise is a good choice after the loss of a baby. They are supposed to be for celebration and relaxation, not for mourning. Just my opinion. Maybe get them a resort here in Texas, a relaxing drive, some time away from everything... something without as much activity and pressure as a cruise. Make sure you have their house keeping covered, and any other children cared for.
Hi,

The very best site is Vacationstogo.com....try it..
Thanks for all the great suggestions. The reason I wanted to do this isnt a celebration but to help them. They are thinking about goin somewhere just to get away and I thought it would help. They have no idea where too or when they be back cause their whole life is upside down now. Sometimes being able to get away from things can help even if it is a resort or a cruise but anything and being around people that dont know what is going on with you can help also cause you dont have millions of questions that are asked at times. I am really thankful for all of the great responses. Have a great week and take care. Later TP*