What kind of body wash/drinks/extra goodies would you like providers to have on hand for you guys.

I know some men like to take a shower after the session is over. I always have clean towels and wash clothes on hand but I'm having a hard time finding a good body wash that wont raise any alarm bells with the hobbyist S.O.

SO...what kind of body wash would you like to see providers have on hand?

Providers, what kind of body wash do you have on hand for the guys?

And ditto with the drinks and extras?

Thanks and any feed back would be awesome! It is all about making the hobby funner and spoiling the guys!

• ~Ze~
  • 08-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Unscented Dove Body Wash is a MUST in my place. Makes for the most slippery shared shower times too! It has a clean subtle soap smell that works with both men and women, and even if they shower again after, by the time they get back to work or home, they don't smell like soap at all. It is VERY neutral.
Thanks Ze...that is what I was thinking.
Unscented Dove Body Wash is a MUST in my place. Makes for the most slippery shared shower times too! It has a clean subtle soap smell that works with both men and women, and even if they shower again after, by the time they get back to work or home, they don't smell like soap at all. It is VERY neutral. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
mmmm shared shower slippery time!
IDK....I kinda like leaving with bright red lipstick on my dipstick and smelling like I just got me some strange.

Seriously I'm a simple creature. So Suave body wash and bottled water to replenish the drain bodily fluids are all I need.

On the flip side. When I have a lady over to my place.....good gawd they be picky about what soap/shampoo to lather up their hewters with!
quote...what kind of body wash would you like to see providers have on hand?

Providers, what kind of body wash do you have on hand for the guys?

And ditto with the drinks and extras?

I have irish spring & a mans body wash from Bath & body handy.......also I have chocolate body wash for my bubble baths if a guy chooses

as for drinks---Jack daniels of course...lol
[and vanilla vodka/sodas/h2o}

I even try to have a few snackies on hand
YUM!
Attached Images File Type: jpg imagesCAZ2XYBV.jpg (6.3 KB, 363 views)
  • shlub
  • 08-01-2012, 01:58 PM
My preferred shloap is Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash. I have found that it leaves no scent at all.

http://www.aveeno.com/skincare/produ...fragrance-free

As for beverages, cold bottled water is always appreciated.
Damn Ze, we all gonna pile on over on the next red eye for one of those Black Ops odorless shared showers.

We better not stank when we get there.

Cold water is good.

A shot of Tequila is better.

+1 on Goddess' suggestion BUT...Men should bring the drink gift if it gets very specific.

The old Sarah Jane/Faith/Holly pad had a shopping cart's worth of man whore stuff. Something for everyone from the leave no scent to the gel head gag everyone in the elevator types. So you can grab one of each or go for subtle, which is always good.
I usually have my own deodorant to use so kind of soap etc. wont matter to me.However something like rubbing alchohol might be handy though.
Unscented Dove Body Wash is a MUST in my place.
It is VERY neutral. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
+1

If you are going for unscented I would suggest aveeno baby wash and shampoo. It doesn't leave a scent since it would irritate the babies and the moisturizer in it leaves your skin feeling like a baby's butt!
how about some sandwich fixins! some ham or smoked turkey...artisan bread, swiss cheese, sliced onion and tomato, guacamole would be a big plus. and some of that chipotle mayo or spicy german mustard. man-o-man......
I wish I could find a Provider that wants to have these things at her incall.
I carry my own, to ensure I go home smelling like I left.
In a pinch, Ze's idea on unscented is perfect...never Axe, or that smelly shit! lol

Water healthy, especially after a cardio workout Beer great beforehand, if I don't have to return to work?