Should I?

Well I have been thinking very seriously about getting a boob job!
A friend of mine says no way I should leave them the way they are.
So he told me I should ask you guys and get everyone's opinions.

1343837209.jpg

Thanks
Some guys like naturals and some guys like man-made. You wont please everybody so you might as well please yourself (to paraphrase Ricky Nelson). Go with what makes you happy
Kandy, they're absolutely beautiful right now. Natural is good to alot of people. But if it would make you feel better about yourself.. go for it. IMHO I wouldn't change a thing.
I think no woman should get breast implants unless it's reconstructive surgery. Be happy with your natural beauty. Don't tack something fake on your chest.
She asked, and I will answer, keep it natural.
You're going to attract a different market for sure. Some will be less inclined, others who perhaps you're not seeing now will begin to head you're way. It's up to you. I agree you should make the decision for yourself and what you feel you need to be happy with yourself.

I am going +1 with ShysterJon, but perhaps I should conduct a personal examination to better assess your situations. Hahaha!

Trust your instincts, that's what ol'LoveNHorny says.
Your boobs already have a job, and there are out of work
boobs everywhere. I say no way.
I'm a ass man so mosquito bites on a woman's chest work for me.

Saying that....every lady I've talked to who's had breast enhancement says they don't regret it one bit. One comment that seems common is that it gives them so much more confidence in themselves.

Ask around for who does it best. Then if ya wanna, do it!
  • shlub
  • 08-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Don't fix what isn't broken.
Don't fix what isn't broken. Originally Posted by shlub
Lol, I just want them to look fuller and sit up more.
I hear there are different types of procedures I'm wondering which ones feel most real.
Your choice. Period.
My preference? Natural.
  • S-Man
  • 08-01-2012, 02:27 PM
I think no woman should get breast implants unless it's reconstructive surgery. Be happy with your natural beauty. Don't tack something fake on your chest. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Totally agree. I recall an acquaintance who had to deal with corrective surgery because her saline implants were leaking.
"Go BIG or go home".
- Codie Wilde
Daddy like what daddy see, no need for surgery. Daddy like what daddy read on p411 activities.

Daddy is getting a sweet tooth and thinks daddy want some Kandy.

Daddy thinks he's gonna try and set something up when he finds time and get an up close and in person look and suck on them nipples of the boobies in question.
Kandy, the most real I have ever felt is RedHeadedJulie. Check with her about the Dr., etc. The big boobs might get someone interested initially, but it is Kandy who gets them to come back, not the boobs.