just a state of w t h is really

going on with this hotel connection #$$%^% that's going on .. any way's ?

To elaborate.. lately, I've had trouble getting on backpage..priceline, eccie, and ANYWHERE else I used to could get on most places.

You know me.. if you do... and , well, lucky for most of you. you do ... ( nevertheless you try to avoid admitting it . Lol ) BUT... my point has zero to do with your recognition, acceptance or intimate knowledge of me.

I'm tying to survive.. and while I CAN get on here... I can't complete a post on the WAY more RELIABLE source of support ( it seems, any way ) b a c k p a g e . c o m .

So blow me down.

damn.

I'm now in BEDFORD... which is bizarre to say the least becaue if you haven't been here in a while... then you you ARE HERE... its likie a whole new planet with nothng but huge easemnents aned Austin Bridge Type distractions EVERYWHERE.

But my moving east was to give fort worth LADIES a break from having to trip over me... and MID CITIY men an easier jaunt to see me. NOW.. I'm screwed... so can someone please give me a crash course in why some NET systems let you post here.. some there..some no where... and some days... you phone won't ring if you called it yourself. lol. (* just kidding on that.. I haven't tried it... because the hotel charges for that I think... but WOW... ) what's a good looking fun loving silly hp supposed to do when she desides to move on a sunday and doestn' have an IT tech in her back pack ?

any feed back would be a huge help to my sanity and the safety of this town . ,

Eyes wide open... ears unplugged... and mind about to go under water in the pool.

please unfrstrate me.

thanks Eccie mad and happy men.. and ladies...

J
  • shlub
  • 08-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Some wifi providers and businesses utilize a black list of adult sites, preventing any access to eccie, BP, etc. from their public or free wifi hotspots.

I would suggest trying to connect at a different location as that may help you determine what the problem is...
You get your problems solved? Or do you need some tech support?
You can get a mifi card for use when u travel, that is what I do.
+1 on Jules comment...Tru Connect, Virgin, a LOT of places to get 3G and 4G personal hotspots, or if you have a phone that's capable, another $10 a month turns your phone into a mifi.

Or if you're at home and this is happening, download ccleaner for free and get all the nonsense out of your browser cache.

And oh yeah...move even further east....