Happy hour idea???

• Sardo
  • 01-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Hello ladies and gents,

I was introduced to the hobby in San Diego, which had a fantastic site that was run very well. Great group of guys and girls. One thing they did there, which I very much miss, is they would have a happy hour. A place where the both the ladies and gentlemen could get together, have a drink, and meet like minded people.

There were many benefits to these happy hours. People actually made good friends. It is an opportunity to meet, before a possible date. For the ladies, it is a great networking opportunity and a way to get more dates. And it was usually just nice to kick back and have a beer.

I was considering trying to start something like this in the Dallas area. I would love to see if people would be interested, and considering I am only about a year into living in Dallas, recommendations for places would also be fantastic.

Before people go nuts and bash the entire idea, there are some minor rules. Ladies would need to dress like they are going to a bar, not like they are on a date or working a pole. Too much attention is drawn. I'm not saying you can't be done up, but understand this is a public environment. Men must be respectful to the ladies and no blatant hobby talk that will draw any additional attention. Dates and location will more than likely only be given to premium members and providers.

Let me know what you think...
sounds great! but there are some forms of this going on now, but in private groups you cant see on your main page unless you are invited. I am sure you can never have too many though. Good luck!
I would go.
The BEST thing about ECCIE is I am ANONYMOUS! Only people I choose to meet on an individual basis know who I am and none of the guys do and I like it that way. I loves me my "hookers" but the last thing I want to do is hang out publicly with hookers and Jons...
  • Sardo
  • 01-21-2014, 12:23 PM
Guys, I think we all know this is for some and not for others. Just like some guys like FS and others just want FBSM. Some choose to stay random, others don't mind going and meeting up at a bar.

The one thing I can say is that there is no direct danger in meeting up with people at a bar. In 3 years and attending probably around 20 or so happy hours, I never had any issues and met some great ladies that I probably would have never met if it weren't for those get togethers.

Would prefer to hear from the people interested and what their thoughts are. If its not for you, no worries.
  • motor
  • 01-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Sardo,
Look through the Co-Ed section. I think there is at least two threads about this.
sounds great! but there are some forms of this going on now, but in private groups you cant see on your main page unless you are invited. I am sure you can never have too many though. Good luck! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Does Dallas have its own Tryst? I'd like an invite if so.
I love happy hours and think is a good idea ...
What is a bad idea is to mention it in public ... I would never go to one that has been announced in public ... its just inviting disaster to come ...
My 2 cents
I agree; so no "HI, MY ECCIE NAME IS..." stickers, but you can always get together a list of like minded individuals and start pm'ing. I would hope that most of us understand the meaning of the term discretion.
Great Idea...
I would be a willing participant with respect for everyone's discretion.
They have been going on for years.....

Where's EasyLover214? He was trying to organize one this month.
I like going when I'm invited, but enjoy the smaller type of gatherings.

It can be announced and then the post will be locked.

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.