How do you feel about it?

I know at times the economy is bad an some are low on cash or dont have
A steady income at the moment or things are tight.

I received a Pm from a gentlemen here on eccie about an appointment
We chit chatted, i read his reviews an spoke with some females he meet with
Before an they highly spoke of him so i figured he was a good guy.

Closer to the appointment date, (mind you all majority of info is on my showcase) he asks is everything is fine. I confirm an then say yes. He than states that he only would like to donate only $40-$60.
Now im not the type of provider to say yes an just take his money or bait an switch

How do you ladies feel about this type of situation or how would you go about it?
Gentlemen do you agree?

Just would like to get an opinion on how you would go about it?
Well, some guys like to ball on a budget! (No pun intended).
Well, some guys like to ball on a budget! (No pun intended). Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

lol your sooo right. 😂😂😂
Was he talking about a phone sex session?
Was he talking about a phone sex session? Originally Posted by OldGrump

No he was looking for a meet an greet session
I would tell him to fuck off - I do meet and greets at the regular session rate.
Ask anyone who I have seen.
I would tell him to fuck off - I do meet and greets at the regular session rate.
Ask anyone who I have seen. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Right! I mean i have a meet an greet rate but honestly i find it disrespectful to us providers when men try an low ball but than try to say they have another provider willing to see them at that rate
Ah, charging for a meet and greet.

Well, there's a sucker born every minute and a lot of them congregate around here, so power to you. But don't be shocked if this thread has an overall negative impact on your marketing. ijs

As for the other ladies, if you charge for a meet and greet, please note same right here. Then maybe we can get this pinned at the top as a quick reference PSA. No need to defend or justify the charge (I'll do it for you -- time is money, I could have booked another appointment, gas, took me 2 hours to get ready for the m&g, etc.), just let us know if you charge to have a drink with prospective hobby boyfriends at informal first meetings and, if so, how much.

TIA

Well, there's a sucker born every minute and a lot of them congregate around here, so power to you. But don't be shocked if this thread has an overall negative impact on your marketing. ijs

As for the other ladies, if you charge for a meet and greet, please note same right here. Then maybe we can get this pinned at the top as a quick reference PSA. No need to defend or justify the charge (I'll do it for you -- time is money, I could have booked another appointment, gas, took me 2 hours to get ready for the m&g, etc.), just let us know if you charge to have a drink with prospective hobby boyfriends at informal first meetings and, if so, how much.

TIA Originally Posted by eccienewbie

Im sorry but my meet an greet is my saying of a quick visit not as in having a drink or meeting up with a fellow hobbyer to have a quick drink an get a vibe from one another
Im sorry but my meet an greet is my saying of a quick visit not as in having a drink or meeting up with a fellow hobbyer to have a quick drink an get a vibe from one another Originally Posted by Ms.Lailani
That's a quicky, dear, or a blow n go, etc.

Big difference. And I'm really glad you clarified that (you will be, too).

On the other hand, if you ever decide you wanna pick up a full fee for just havin' a drink, be sure to remember Jewish Lawyer. Might wanna look up luke_skywalker, too.

Have a pleasant visit.
That's a quicky, dear, or a blow n go, etc.

Big difference. And I'm really glad you clarified that (you will be, too).

On the other hand, if you ever decide you wanna pick up a full fee for just havin' a drink, be sure to remember Jewish Lawyer. Might wanna look up luke_skywalker, too.

Have a pleasant visit. Originally Posted by eccienewbie

Lol thanks babe. Have a great day
No he was looking for a meet an greet session Originally Posted by Ms.Lailani
LMAO! He's OVER paying... I'd NEVER pay to just "meet" someone and probably buy her a drink or dinner... He's a moron

TIA Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Why not just put it in their Showcase or ads?
Right! I mean i have a meet an greet rate but honestly i find it disrespectful to us providers when men try an low ball but than try to say they have another provider willing to see them at that rate Originally Posted by Ms.Lailani
so, if a guy communicates to you "hey, will you meet me for 40 or 60 dollars? cos if you dont, i know someone who will?" [that's my take on what you wrote].

just say, "no, i wont. go see her."
while i can understand you feeling disrespected, it's really his problem. not yours.

reminds me of the movie i saw on Showtime Women's last nite.
this young woman was friends w/ this guy who sold beef froma butcher shop. she was a vegetarian and anti-meat industry.
at one point she said [best i can remember] "you know i dont like what you do. does that bother you?" he said "no. that's not my problem. that's your problem."
The most gorgeous provider I've ever met charged $0 for a 30 minute meet and greet set up through her agency. And I mean beyond beautiful. I wish she had not moved. I could easily have just seen her once a month and been happy.

I had to excuse myself after 30 minutes too. We were having a great conversation.