Puertorican Goddess will stand you up!

Scheduled early with her and communicated all day long. One hour before appointment.... crickets on her end. Unbelievable.... what do people get out of this?
behind on rent lol. I wish they had a tab in showcase.. next to reviews... that was for ncns... that way guys know who is habitual about them and then those of us that never pull that crap
Frustrating as hell when that happens
Its happened to me...3 times (im a sucker i know). i scheduled a day early and she asked me to call her the next day an hour before the time we were set to meet just like she requested i do. I called a few times, sent a few texts, and no answer. She calls about 5 hours later and asks if i can meet her. I told her no because i was on my way to work but i can meet her the following day. She says ok. I got off work early and i decided to call her. I told her who i was and says she is available so i drive to fayettville and i call her once im in the area like she asked me to do and no response again. At that point, im pissed because i wasted gas and time. 1 week later, she texts me and asks if i would like to see her. In the back of mind of, im like FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK NO, but at the same time, im like, she does look damn good and that ass looks mighty delicious. So like a sucker i say, sure we can meet. I ask if we can meet in an hour and she says its fine. I tell her ill call her when im in fayettville. I get there and call and no response at all. So yeah, that was my experience with puertoriccan princess. This girl doesnt belong on ECCIE at all in my opinion.
need to stick with the reliable providers I will be in Fayetteville this weekend and I promise I will not stand you up
need to stick with the reliable providers I will be in Fayetteville this weekend and I promise I will not stand you up Originally Posted by Selena25
she will make your tallywhacker stand up tho... shes a hotty!
With my rare occasions anymore, I can't have a situation like that.

Not that it matters but, I'll vouch for the "Selena will take care of you" theory.
I saw her on a review special when she was trying to get verified and thought there was enough potential to do the review and hope she would come along. She isn't and doesn't appear to even be trying. A shame. She is hot and does habla espanol.

It is Selena's fault that I had hope. Selena's infamous spanish urgings once she has you where she wants you have ruined me. If I hear someone speak in Spanish I think of Selena and pop an instant boner, leading the brain to disengage. Tis a hard way to go thru life....no pun intended.
pues fly boy Tu necita visitar mi ultra ves te extrano
Selena, you're the best. (grin)
Yep Selena is hard to beat,got to get around ,to see the little red head again.
Indeed salena hot. Her head game is onpoint!!
Is it just me or does the NCNS seem to be happening at a higher rate here vs other areas of the country?

Or is it just reported more?
Is it just me or does the NCNS seem to be happening at a higher rate here vs other areas of the country?

Or is it just reported more? Originally Posted by bladtinzu
People are flaky. Everywhere.

Or is it just reported more? Originally Posted by bladtinzu
It's just reported more. Bunch of cry babies, can't believe so many get butt hurt over a hooker standing them up.