What is your fantasy Halloween costume?

What sexy character or professional would you go nuts over, if your favorite provider showed up at your door all made over...

My weakness is role playing while dressed up as the teacher and principal...we can switch roles, I'm great at both!

Happy Halloween Freaks! Trick or TREAT, I hate smelly feet! :/
I love school girl. Not Halloween costume but actual school uniform with thigh high white leggings. Full make up and pig tails. Glasses maybe.

I love role play as well!
Lol...I was met at the door by an "Angel" one time. I had no idea that "Angel" could be so naughty! Loved it!!!!!!
I love school girl. Not Halloween costume but actual school uniform with thigh high white leggings. Full make up and pig tails. Glasses maybe.

I love role play as well! Originally Posted by scottprestons
To each his own. I have always been creaped out by school girl fantasies. I prefer an elegant woman. Nice dress. High heals, hair done is my favorite costume. Of course, once I get to know you, dressing down with no or minimal makeup is comfortable.
White dress shirt, white lace panties, and some decent heels!!! Hard to beat the Classics
I love uniforms. Military, police officers, firefighters are all great. Someone find my beefcake calendar.
White dress shirt, white lace panties, and some decent heels!!! Hard to beat the Classics Originally Posted by Das Ficker

For you? Or the lady?
For you? Or the lady? Originally Posted by pyramider
Either way!!

It's still hard to beat a classic.

HAIL!!
My fantasy Halloween costume would be me wearing BabyDallass wrapped around me.
nurse is fun
also country girl / daisy dukes sorta thing

but of course no outfit can outdo enthusiasm and flirty fun
Well i bpught an extra long wool coat this last week....so my costume choice would be a "flasher slut"
I wore it a Halloween party at a gay bar with a garter belt/thigh highs/bra and panty set/high heel stilletos and a cat collar
Well i bpught an extra long wool coat this last week....so my costume choice would be a "flasher slut"
I wore it a Halloween party at a gay bar with a garter belt/thigh highs/bra and panty set/high heel stilletos and a cat collar Originally Posted by DallasRain
That is sexy I like that idea! Reminds me of the trench coat nothing on classic. Which is one of my favorite fantasy outfits.
My fantasy Halloween costume would be me wearing BabyDallass wrapped around me. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Now this I LOVE lol
Hell yeahhh I want BabyDallas on me too!!!
Many sound fun, but I will go with naughty school girl. Ponytail, glasses, dress shirt, plaid skirt, cute little white cotton panties creeping up your ass. Maybe you've misbehaved and need a stern talking to. Maybe you try really hard to convince me to not put you in detention again. Maybe I have to put you across my knee and spank that ass just a little. Hell yea!