Travel ????

How far have you or would you travel to see someone & what makes them worth the extra effort ?
(ladies or gents )
I'm driving 110 miles to see this angel on March 16th...mostly for the beautiful smile, but for two other undisclosed reasons.

How far have you or would you travel to see someone & what makes them worth the extra effort ?
(ladies or gents )
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sitting in the airport right now about to conclude my 3,000 mile round trip to see my ATF - What do I win?? - Never mind already won!! Read my review and it'll be very clear.
Sitting in the airport right now about to conclude my 3,000 mile round trip to see my ATF - What do I win?? - Never mind already won!! Read my review and it'll be very clear. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Cant wait to see the review ...you win the prize of your choice

IDMT ....she is sooooooooooooooo pretty !!!!!
Kinda hard to say since I have 3 homes per se. I plan on visiting NYC hoping to see Val. A trip to the Carolinas for a home cooked meal. The Ozarks are looking pretty good right now too. I have also flown a special person out to see me for a weekend snowskiing from Miami.
Kinda hard to say since I have 3 homes per se. I plan on visiting NYC hoping to see Val. A trip to the Carolinas for a home cooked meal. The Ozarks are looking pretty good right now too. I have also flown a special person out to see me for a weekend snowskiing from Miami. Originally Posted by FatBastard
Wow FB, how is the snowskiing from Miami???
Kinda hard to say since I have 3 homes per se. I plan on visiting NYC hoping to see Val. A trip to the Carolinas for a home cooked meal. The Ozarks are looking pretty good right now too. I have also flown a special person out to see me for a weekend snowskiing from Miami. Originally Posted by FatBastard
sounds like you need to tour FB the beauty driving through the Ozarks in the spring (and fall) is 2nd to none.
We even have a winery you can tour and no its not moonshine in the hills thats Tn lol
Clarification of my conversational English: the provider was in Miami and I flew her to Colorado, Vail specifically, to spend the weekend with me snowskiing. My bad. Kinda like snowskiing from Miami....Which I presume you meant in Miami.
Clarification of my conversational English: the provider was in Miami and I flew her to Colorado, Vail specifically, to spend the weekend with me snowskiing. My bad. Kinda like snowskiing from Miami....Which I presume you meant in Miami. Originally Posted by FatBastard
Just messin' wth ya FB, sounds like quite a nice life you got going there....congratulations on your success and willingness to share with others.
I figured you were Ed. Any man who would roundtrip 3k to see someone special is someone I can relate to and certainly ranks highly in my book!

Took the ACT out of high school; got a 7 in English. My high school counselor said I would never amount to much....guess she was wrong or the greatest motivator ever!
I've had friends in Conn., North Carolina and Dallas fly me to them for times togethers. I've had another friend fly me from Little Rock to Dallas for a visit. Distance alone should never be the reason two people don't spend time together!!!!
Kisses & Licks,
Shelby
good answer Shelby!

I had a guy drive two states to see me when i was in Albuquerque......

and I had a guy on this site drive from kansas to OK City to see me!
Hmmm so let's see, have drove to see a hobbyist once. He lived in Rockhill, SC and that's about an hour away from me not even. I had no problem doing that.

I was flown to Tampa for a 3 day date twice ... That went great. (See review)
I was flown to Myrtle Beach for an overnight once.

A guy from New york (He used to work for freddie mac.. ha!) flew to the carolinas to see me. Oh yeah and he was HOT!

How far would I drive to see a hobbyist? 4 hours max and he better pay a deposit. If it's a reg no deposit is needed.
My ATF, who lives in another state, and I have met up in her state (800 miles away), here, NYC, Texas, and we just met in Los Angeles a week ago to debauch with a UTR provider friend of mine out there. My ATF is my favorite travel companion, and brings lots'a fringe benefits (nudge nudge, wink wink)...
How far would I drive to see a hobbyist? 4 hours max and he better pay a deposit. If it's a reg no deposit is needed. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You drive 4 hours and I'll drive 4 hours and there we are!! Meet you in Atlantic City....perfect!! How far would you drive to meet a lover??