Aesthetics

When I signed up originally I was an eccie noob and rushing to get my feet wet. I would like to adjust the casing on my handle. Can you change it from theAdream to TheADream?

That way it will match TAD for short as opposed to tAd, pointed out in feedback from the community.
It's funny because I get hung up on the same sort of little details like that too. I thought I was all alone on that one. Thanks for making me feel more "normal."
Thanks for making me feel more "normal." Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummy's more paranormal.
Actually, I am paramour-mal...
What is Yummy's favorite way to be paramounted?

Has tAd RTM'd her own post, to call it to the modtards' attention?
Chi-boy, you're the same one that spoiled my post on hourly rentals, and not butt hurt just annoyed. I am not to be confused with the Queen B. Miss Marie...

Her and I are merely associates/friends...

Mods a little help with my handle please?
It's funny because I get hung up on the same sort of little details like that too. I thought I was all alone on that one. Thanks for making me feel more "normal." Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Of course you do sweetie, it was written in the cards that we would eventually meet... I'm not sure if us both being equally crazy makes you any more normal. But we can stick with your perspective.

Much LUV
I could fix your tag line to be correct from "TAD" to "tAd"
Thanks pink
Has tAd RTM'd her own post, to call it to the modtards' attention? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Oops, make that "his".

I could fix your tag line to be correct from "TAD" to "tAd" Originally Posted by dearhunter
So it is written; so let it be done.
I could fix your tag line to be correct from "TAD" to "tAd" Originally Posted by dearhunter
What about ...TaRD?
What about ...TaRD? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Put down the mirror, with the glasses you may be able to find those boobies. I'm rooting for you!

Cheers,
When I signed up originally I was an eccie noob and rushing to get my feet wet. Originally Posted by theAdream
One should never rush when creating a second account here.
One should never rush when creating a second account here. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Agreed, lol and if you do make a second account, make it something interesting. Not one with "scum" in the name.

I submitted the request for you. Good luck

-Spice