I do not mind putting the toilet seat down!

I do not mind putting the toilet seat down!

Yesterday I heard a women complain that she had to put the seat down to keep from falling in the toilet LOL!
I know there are other more important things to get mad at your spouse about right?
I say it beats seating on a wet seat!
What is your opinion?
JADE
If I am dancing my way to the bathroom, it is nice to have it down. But, really...it doesn't matter. In my house, it's a 50/50 chance, and it's a non-issue to us.
This is good, FMAO......one of the first things my Mom taught me as a boy, was to lift the seat & then put it back down after, followed by how to do my own laundry LOL
I've never quite understood why this is a big deal. Is there some defect in the female eye such that it cannot perceive the toilet seat being up?
I alwayse put it down so our dog wouldn't drink from it.
I always thought of it as an unnecessary but polite gesture. I don't have to hold the door for others, and it takes hardly any effort for them to open it. I still do it, though, because it is kind.
Exactly china..its just like unlocking the driverside door for the driver..it just makes good sense...and it shows your a keeper!lol...:-D
Its just a power play by the females. Either that or females are physically incapable of looking before squatting.
  • Aguy
  • 09-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I always thought of it as an unnecessary but polite gesture. Originally Posted by China Doll
I usually put it down out of courtesy, besides it keeps the cats and dog out of it.
I live alone and am used to having it down all of the time. If I were to be surprised by toilet seat being up, I more than likely would be unhappy.

Since I've been in the hobby, no one has left my toilet seat up. Thank you.
Guys, ya put it up to pee and ya put it back down when you are done. If ya splashed, wipe it up.

Toilet paper is to be replaced with the end going over the top toward the front, not the other way.

Jeez. We got to tell you how to everything???
Guys, ya put it up to pee and ya put it back down when you are done. If ya splashed, wipe it up.

Toilet paper is to be replaced with the end going over the top toward the front, not the other way.

Jeez. We got to tell you how to everything??? Originally Posted by cpi3000

My sentiments exactly!!! Yes, women can see. But it's an iffy proposition when she stumbles from the bed to the bath at 2 AM. She normally doesn't have her eyes open, nor can she see with the lights out.

Toilet paper goes over the top so the maid can fold it into point, nice and tidy. [This comes from one who is on the road too much out of the year.]
She raised you right then, please tell her I said thanks.
This is good, FMAO......one of the first things my Mom taught me as a boy, was to lift the seat & then put it back down after, followed by how to do my own laundry LOL Originally Posted by growler

Jeez. We got to tell you how to everything??? Originally Posted by cpi3000

WTF!!! I thought we were not supposed to use the incall bathrooms.
WTF!!! I thought we were not supposed to use the incall bathrooms. Originally Posted by pyramider
You guys can use mine! You're just not supposed to go number two, and please, for goodness sakes, wipe up your pee! [shakes finger at you]