Seeking FEMA employee on eccie!

You will remain anonymous! I need someone who works for FEMA to contact me please! I will not out you.... I have some serious questions! Please contact me via email to keep you anonymous! Ttluvly@gmail.com
  • Trey
  • 09-02-2017, 07:35 AM
What do you need to know?
Nothing you can answer
  • Trey
  • 09-02-2017, 07:42 AM
Ok. lol. good luck. You don't know what I do or who I work for.
Call the 800 and you can speak to someone. Tbey are very prompt.
Call the 800 and you can speak to someone. Tbey are very prompt. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Best recommendation!

That's what the hotline is for
Call the 800 and you can speak to someone. Tbey are very prompt. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I've tried.... Same ol run around
Please don't be assholes! I have a serious situation going on ...
Ok. lol. good luck. Originally Posted by Trey
Same thing Trump said
  • Trey
  • 09-02-2017, 08:05 AM
First time I've aggred with him then.
My in laws applied online and were approved for 30 days in hotel within 24hrs. Not sure if they will get any money but they lost everything.
1-800-621-3362 FEMA#

I do not work for FEMA, but may be able to answer your question, as I was displaced during KATRINA in '05.

People on here who might work for FEMA, will not be able to give you anything more, than the phone # will, as FEMA got in trouble for lots of things in '05, not just mis-management of monies, but other serious things.

I will do my best to help, if you want to call me @ 504-515-0489

M.M.
Please don't be assholes! I have a serious situation going on ... Originally Posted by mzluvly
Im not being an asshole. Keep.in mind that your problems are not unique. I called fema and applied through the 800 number and has funds deposited to me within 12 hours. I know many people who are also getting prompt assistance. Maybe if you are getting "the same ole run around" then your situation is not as serious as you are putting on.
Yes they will get something, other agencies give out monies I believe on gift cards, like Red Cross did for us. Also tell them to apply for disaster unemployment, they are eligible to receive it even if they are still working.(FACT)

They will be eligible for many things, just gotta be patient and wait it out. Also they are eligible for food stamps, for @ least 3 months, for EACH HOUSEHOLD member, regardless of income they make. (FACT)

Anything else I can assist with PM. me for answers.
M.M.
Im not being an asshole. Keep.in mind that your problems are not unique. I called fema and applied through the 800 number and has funds deposited to me within 12 hours. I know many people who are also getting prompt assistance. Maybe if you are getting "the same ole run around" then your situation is not as serious as you are putting on. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Each situation is different, but not uncommon. FEMA is stepping up faster because of the KATRINA disaster in '05.

You are correct in your statement. She just has to be patient and accept the fact that she is not the only one in need there are thousands.

Sorry for your losses....
M.M.