Trump Calls Howard Stern and Encourages Him To Flirt With Melania on The Phone While She's Naked

Glad they found this audio...thank god for Howard Stern....I guess he knows Melania is a gold digging whore. These people have brought nothing but shame and classlessness to the white house through and through...

These people have brought nothing but shame and classlessness to the white house through and through...] Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I have seen worse. I remember Bill Clinton testifying under oath about sticking a cigar in a young interns pussy in the oval office.

"Clinton at the independent council" https://youtu.be/ClfpG2-1Bv4
I have seen worse.

"Clinton at the independent council" https://youtu.be/ClfpG2-1Bv4 Originally Posted by goodolboy
How much you think Trump pimping her pussy out for...If we didnt have proof before this audio gets us closer to the truth that she was a whore and may even still be pimped by Donald...but one thing for sure we can glean from the audio is that the President of the United Stated Donald Trump is a fucking cuck.
How much you think Trump pimping her pussy out for...If we didnt have proof before this audio gets us closer to the truth that she was a whore and may even still be pimped by Donald...but one thing for sure we can glean from the audio is that the President of the United Stated Donald Trump is a fucking cuck. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Oh I'm sure lot's of Billionaires "pimp out" their wives for xtra cash

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I wonder what the Wookie would bring on the open market. With this FBI Uranium 1 Russian bribery scandal exploding Obummer may be needing the extra cash for lawyers.

"The Obama administration knew that Russia had used bribery, kickbacks and extortion to get a stake in the US atomic energy industry — but cut deals giving Moscow control of a large chunk of the US uranium supply anyway, according to a report Tuesday." http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/fbi-unc...-nuclear-deal/

Glad they found this audio...thank god for Howard Stern....I guess he knows Melania is a gold digging whore. These people have brought nothing but shame and classlessness to the white house through and through...

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If the date on that is correct which I am inclined to believe it is Donald and Melania weren't even married yet. In fact they had only been dating for a year. So this only counts as a publicity stunt. Donald Trump has always been good for that type of thing. I think he learned from Andy Kaufman. Nice try though dummy. Trump is still a better person than you and the Cuckold in your avatar, lol.

Jim
Trump is still a better person than you and the Cuckold in your avatar, lol.
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Perhaps Kap should have rented him a girlfriend instead of hooking up with that loud mouth BLM broad he has now. He would probably still be employable.
Perhaps Kap should have rented him a girlfriend instead of hooking up with that loud mouth BLM broad he has now. He would probably still be employable. Originally Posted by goodolboy
I never liked Kaepernick anyway, but he would stand for the National Anthem and probably still be playing football.

Jim
Perhaps Kap should have rented him a girlfriend instead of hooking up with that loud mouth BLM broad he has now. He would probably still be employable. Originally Posted by goodolboy
I never liked Kaepernick anyway, but he would stand for the National Anthem and probably still be playing football.

I fully agree. Another dumbfuck letting the little head work versus the big head.

About michael obama, I wouldn't fuck that skanky 'ho for under a million bucks. I can't stand that bitch.
...I guess he knows Melania is a gold digging whore. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How much you think Trump pimping her pussy out for...If we didnt have proof before this audio gets us closer to the truth that she was a whore and may even still be pimped by Donald. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Two instances of people getting sued or getting bitch slapped for calling or implying Melania Trump is a whore.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...gainst-9774769

http://nypost.com/2017/02/14/nyt-rep...rump-a-hooker/

Since you don't have a lick of sense, let me dumb this down for you. You can't imply or state that people do things of this nature. People who are well read and have common sense know that you can step up to the 'line' concerning people in the public spotlight, however calling Melania Trump a whore is stepping way over the line. And these people paid for it.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2017, 07:24 AM
Two instances of people getting sued or getting bitch slapped for calling or implying Melania Trump is a whore.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...gainst-9774769

http://nypost.com/2017/02/14/nyt-rep...rump-a-hooker/

Since you don't have a lick of sense, let me dumb this down for you. You can't imply or state that people do things of this nature. People who are well read and have common sense know that you can step up to the 'line' concerning people in the public spotlight, however calling Melania Trump a whore is stepping way over the line. And these people paid for it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I'm calling her a two bit whore right now.... Trump and his legal team can go fuck themselves.

She is a store bought arm candy for that sexual predator. He and Bill Clinton need to vacation together.

Trump and his supporters have been trying to crush free speech since day one.

Trump is a Bully and a public figure .... if he didn't want folks calling his wife a whore he shouldn't of married the bitch.

As soon as that kid of theirs is old enough , she'll be long gone. She likes fucking him about as much as the Hookers like fucking us!
wow.

first she's accused of having a fake double when that's debunked.

now she's accused of being a gold digging whore.

calling a her a whore on a hooker board??? wow.
If the date on that is correct which I am inclined to believe it is Donald and Melania weren't even married yet. In fact they had only been dating for a year. So this only counts as a publicity stunt. Donald Trump has always been good for that type of thing. I think he learned from Andy Kaufman. Nice try though dummy. Trump is still a better person than you and the Cuckold in your avatar, lol.

Not sure on the date of the event but You can be cuckolded by your girlfriend as well. I guess you Conservatives have a thing for it.If I recall Nancy had a thing for Mr T LOL
wow.

first she's accused of having a fake double when that's debunked.

. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I agree her and Ivanka look nothing alike. LOL!