Choosing the right lady

So I’m new to this. And I know there’s no real answer. But choosing the right companion seems to keep me from pulling the trigger. Don’t want to feel like just another client. And there’s seems to be so many choices on here. Any thoughts?
I believe that there is value I thoroughly reading the profile page, and the reviews to gauge what may be a personality fit for you. You know your own preferences, wants, desires and what you respond to - and when you see that in a profile and/or review, that's a good sign.

Otherwise, it can be required to try different companions, and ultimately you can find ones you gel with, that become your ATF "All Time Favorite" ones.

Many others surely have other ideas, but I hope that helps a bit.
So I’m new to this. And I know there’s no real answer. But choosing the right companion seems to keep me from pulling the trigger. Don’t want to feel like just another client. And there’s seems to be so many choices on here. Any thoughts? Originally Posted by Ds613ct
there are lots of real answers for your question.
1. spin the wheel and see who cums up.
2. only choose providers w/ a name that starts w/ the same character as your hobby name.
3. on and on and on....

seriously,
it's gonna be difficult to not feling like another client, cos you are. just think of the encounter as two adults getting together for some intimate delites. only think about the money when you get it from the atm or bank.

more importantly, decide on what's most important to you in an encounter - kissing, breast play, cunninlingus, fucking, fellatio, talking, doggie, cowgirl, etc. etc. etc. find a provider who seems to specialize in the skills you are interested in.

also, decide how much you're willing to withdraw from the bank and how far you're willing to drive.

have fun and hope you get some delites!!!
So I’m new to this. And I know there’s no real answer. But choosing the right companion seems to keep me from pulling the trigger. Don’t want to feel like just another client. And there’s seems to be so many choices on here. Any thoughts? Originally Posted by Ds613ct
Add 5-10 years to her age - 15 if she is Asian.
I suggest you back away from the idea that you are going to choose one who is just right for you. in reality, you will get the Lady that will agree to see you.

even Veterans like myself have trouble setting up sessions.. for many reasons.. timing, price, activities, distance.. sometimes everything lines up, and the Lady ceases communication at the last minute.

your goal is to get pussy.. don't overreach.
I suggest you back away from the idea that you are going to choose one who is just right for you. in reality, you will get the Lady that will agree to see you.

even Veterans like myself have trouble setting up sessions.. for many reasons.. timing, price, activities, distance.. sometimes everything lines up, and the Lady ceases communication at the last minute.

your goal is to get pussy.. don't overreach. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

+1 on what Chung said.
Another thing is Services DATY, DFK BLS, ect.
Analeese would be a good pick

your goal is to get pussy.. don't overreach. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tip them well and they will be very accommodating.
If you find yourself looking at her profile / pics a lot and you like what you see and if you contact her and she is professional and receptive then at least for the moment she is the right one
+1 on what Chung said.
Another thing is Services DATY, DFK BLS, ect.
Analeese would be a good pick Originally Posted by BossyWillson
I’m a great pick if you have references. Lol
Sometimes you gotta just jump in the pool man.
There are very few "right" ones. Pick the closest ones to what you like, and go for it. Ladies will suit your needs and desires in different ways, at different times. It happens, but hard to make a real mistake with a reputable lady that seems to be in line with you and the type of experience you seek.