just wondering about blowjobs

i am not a fan of any type of bj. a deep kiss will always do more for me. i know i'm in the huge minority here but would like to hear from others that fell or even felt the same way.
i sadly know women are more outspoken about being anti-oral but would like to see why they are or you are as a man.
Nope the only thing that sucks about oral is the mood killer question " are you almost there honey". I was til you asked and started me back to square one !!!!
  • Qziz
  • 04-30-2012, 12:22 PM
Doesn't do much for me either... pretty sure the big draw with most guys is simply their wife/sig-other won't do it.
I love a good bj, not much better in this hobby world for me.
Couldn't have said it better myself Homer.I actually prefer a good
BBBJDTNQNS, if I had my druthers.Love it all though.
I love a good bj, not much better in this hobby world for me. Originally Posted by homer13
  • Sire
  • 04-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Not with you on this one. BBBJCIMNQNS is just about my favorite thing in the world.
No better feeling in the world than dropping a load in a hot gal's mouth and she does a copperfield by making it all dissapear

sixx
Well i have to say im not anti oral but Im the same way a Bj just doesn't really do it for me,it maybe because I really dont get much of a feeling from it. I prefer Russians but my biggest thrill is actually giving not receiving nothing more i love then going down on a woman 5-10-15min or however long she will let me. To each his or her own though.
Well i have to say im not anti oral but Im the same way a Bj just doesn't really do it for me,it maybe because I really dont get much of a feeling from it. I prefer Russians but my biggest thrill is actually giving not receiving nothing more i love then going down on a woman 5-10-15min or however long she will let me. To each his or her own though. Originally Posted by Tarlon125
You can see me anytime, sweetie! I'm all for BBBJ, and like to give them, but if I can't do it after an hour, sorry! Guess we don't have chemistry....lol! I enjoy doing it so we can get to the main event, but not for an hour. I get too thirsty, my mouth gets dry, and it's plain boring after an hour. By the way, you can get blow jobs without paying for full service, I believe. If all you guys want is a blow job, why don't you see a provider that specializes in BBBJ and only charges for that.
You can see me anytime, sweetie! I'm all for BBBJ, and like to give them, but if I can't do it after an hour, sorry! Guess we don't have chemistry....lol! I enjoy doing it so we can get to the main event, but not for an hour. I get too thirsty, my mouth gets dry, and it's plain boring after an hour. By the way, you can get blow jobs without paying for full service, I believe. If all you guys want is a blow job, why don't you see a provider that specializes in BBBJ and only charges for that. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I don't remember saying anything about only wanting blow jobs. I said not too much better in the hobby world then a great bj. Another great thing in any world is a nice warm vagina to stick my cock in. also like other parts of the fs menu. Like, Like, Like it all.
You can see me anytime, sweetie! I'm all for BBBJ, and like to give them, but if I can't do it after an hour, sorry! Guess we don't have chemistry....lol! I enjoy doing it so we can get to the main event, but not for an hour. I get too thirsty, my mouth gets dry, and it's plain boring after an hour. By the way, you can get blow jobs without paying for full service, I believe. If all you guys want is a blow job, why don't you see a provider that specializes in BBBJ and only charges for that. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Well i appreciate the invite, and like i said BBJ is just not my thing id rather spend the hour giving not receiving. Just gets me more excited like i said to each there own.
Well i appreciate the invite, and like i said BBJ is just not my thing id rather spend the hour giving not receiving. Just gets me more excited like i said to each there own. Originally Posted by Tarlon125

I believe that is pretty common. The last issue of Esquire (yuck, I'm quoting Esquire) had an article on that. That more and more men prefer giving to receiving.

of course 69 is the best of both worlds
of course 69 is the best of both worlds Originally Posted by rrtx88
Amen brother ! Don't think I've had a session w/o it.
Well i have to say im not anti oral but Im the same way a Bj just doesn't really do it for me,it maybe because I really dont get much of a feeling from it. I prefer Russians but my biggest thrill is actually giving not receiving nothing more i love then going down on a woman 5-10-15min or however long she will let me. To each his or her own though. Originally Posted by Tarlon125
5-10-15 min!
you should really work on your daty stamina
hell, 15 min is just the end of the 1st qtr.
at halftime we switch sides......can you say dato!!
I believe that is pretty common. The last issue of Esquire (yuck, I'm quoting Esquire) had an article on that. That more and more men prefer giving to receiving.

of course 69 is the best of both worlds Originally Posted by rrtx88
Is that part of the metro move

Amen brother ! Don't think I've had a session w/o it. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hell to the ya, give and receive same time. Makes for some wild action.

5-10-15 min!
you should really work on your daty stamina
hell, 15 min is just the end of the 1st qtr.
at halftime we switch sides......can you say dato!! Originally Posted by knotty man
yay just what I need, a shit sandwich.