Reya Sunshine Is A Pretty Lady !

I would like to apologize for comments said by me , and on my behalf. Some things were said about this lady not being pretty . They simply are not true ! Reya is a solid 7 in my estimation . Other guys might chime in and say higher, and I certainly would not argue that with them . Hell I think supermodels are 8-9 and very few 10's in the entire world. So I should have kept my mouth shut about her . Reya hold your head high , walk through your day knowing you are indeed pretty! You are Reya Sunshine !
Nicely Done, sir!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Nicely Done, sir!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I will say this.... I think Reya is attractive and has a nice looking ass. Her and I bicker on the board BUT our interactions at socials, etc have been cordial. I am not going to put her on the spot but we have never had any akwardness when we do have a drink at a social, etc. and have enjoyed our conversations. I would like to think its mutual.

I don't agree with too much of her postings BUT that is nothing personal. Reya is a business when she logs on here and she seems like a very nice gal outside of all this.

And I don't give a shit what anyone says, I am not kissing her ass, just giving her props because like me, she will go toe to toe and debate with anyone. It doesn't matter if she is right or wrong, I can respect someone who won't take shit from anyone..... besides with a mouth like hers, I can only imagine how she would use that on my cock....

sixx
Nicely Done, sir!!!

Spacemtn
X3

Nicely Done, sir!!!

Spacemtn

X4

BRAVO ROCKER!!!!!

Reya Is A Reya Sunshine!!!!!!!

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!!!

Reya looks like a Princess in my book
lol "princess reya", im dick skywalker

Knotty!!!!!!!! Now YOU Have Me Rolling On The Floor!!!!!!!

That is F'IN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Reya is beautiful both on the inside and the outside. You have always been a blast to hang out with from the parties and get together to the strip clubs and crazy nights at I-hop.. thanks for being such a great girl.
"princess reya" Originally Posted by knotty man
sounds asian.
sounds asian. Originally Posted by motorboating

NO!!! IT'S SCOOBY!!!!!!

SORRY REYA I COULDN'T RESIST!!!!!

YOU KNOW I LUV YA!!!!!

Yes, agree. Every time i see Reya she gets better looking... For real. Geez Rockerick, if you're not careful, i am gonna start thinking you are a pretty cool guy. I would leave you my black book, but me thi nks you dont need it!
so you want asian?.... rook its Godzirrah!!!
lol, sorry . poor timing i typed this just before you posted k boy.
my bad. i was referring to MB's post. damn is my face red!