Questioning my Menu changes??

Hello all..I recently added bbbj sessions to my menu I have had NO bad experiences with any of the sessions i have had so far.Tonite i was contacted by an Eccie member requesting a FS BARE session...this prompts me to worry about other providers giving this type of service!! I'm now questioning my change of heart ...i realize with all bare sessions no matter oral or what we are at risk but i can't shake the thought of a provider giving a FS sessions and me booking behind her for a bbbj session.I took a look at the members profile..no reviews or posts in the period of a year he has been on here..Curious if any of you are experiencing these requests in the volume i am..(3rd one this month)
There are many many girls doing the BB thing its old news
There are many many girls doing the BB thing its old news Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
It might be old news to you, but for people who are new to the hobby, it causes concern.

The Doc, you'll be alright if you just stick to what you feel comfortable with. You have a good rep and you are better off ignoring those BBFS mongers.

Yes some girls do BBFS. It's gross/not safe to have BBFS with multiple people.
That's obviously not you so you're good.

Keep your head up.
I wish you the best.
You are very right
The Doc when I was in Austin I got a lot of guys wanting bbfs I mean in a couple days it was like 5 guys who asked for this. Be safe love...
Are all these request coming while you're on the road ? Ive actually read Dallas is BB capitol of America . Guess all you can do is trust your intuition , and follow your instincts . Be as safe as you can !
  • Toyz
  • 08-08-2012, 10:35 AM
I think it can be established that I promote safe FS

That said, let me see if I understand...you are outing guys because they ASK if its on your menu or because you relented and GAVE BBFS?

Easy solution, simply be like Nancy Regan and "Just Say No"... or maybe you can start a list like the one going around about the girls that give it up....it can be the...."He asked if I gave BBFS" newsletter...
Don't do anything you are uncomfortable with... ever.
I have been told by more than ONE providers that guys are requesting BBFS
In this age when we have thin condoms that gives the feel of bare back, I don't see any reason or need need for bare back full service. I have always use condom for my safety and the safety of all members of this small community. Hobbyist who even request bbfs are either acting like macho man or don't understand how AIDS SPREAD. I rather be safe than take the risk of losing my life in a horrible way.
I have been told by more than ONE provider that guys are requesting BBFS
In this age when we have thin condoms that gives the feel of bare back, I don't see any reason or need for bare back full service. I have always use condom for my safety and the safety of all members of this small community. Hobbyist who even request bbfs are either acting like macho man or don't understand how AIDS SPREAD. I rather be safe than take the risk of losing my life in a horrible way.
  • Qziz
  • 08-08-2012, 03:09 PM
It's funny, every community has a taboo. In this one, it's BBFS. Some people try to get it simply *because* it's forbidden, in a world where virtually everything else isn't.

It's incredibly self-destructive, but the allure of breaking taboos is fairly primal. Thankfully I think most people do understand cause and effect.
I think it can be established that I promote safe FS

... or maybe you can start a list like the one going around about the girls that give it up....it can be the...."He asked if I gave BBFS" newsletter... Originally Posted by Toyz
+1
Now There's a simple solution.
just because they ask if you offer it doesn't always mean they will partake
  • Toyz
  • 08-08-2012, 09:38 PM
just because they ask if you offer it doesn't always mean they will partake Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
I'm wondering which is worse...getting asked if you provide BBFS or not being asked at all...seems to me you would be happy getting contacted, then you can say "You know....".
It may be bad business, but personally I just ignore those types of PMs/requests. New and old hobbyists alike know not to ask for that. I'm just saying, the message sort of sounds like entrapment and under no circumstances should you talk about services. It's just way too dangerous in this day and age of "guilty by electronic response."